Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 13th February 2012, 17:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Smile Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters

When I was planning to have HID installed in my GS150R, I was asked by many people about the circuit diagram of the bike. I couldn't find it anywhere, neither online nor in service centers. Later I did install HID without any modification, and years went by.

Last week when I was in Suzuki workshop, I spotted the GS150R circuit diagram framed on a wall. I don't have much use for it now, but I think it will be nice to have a thread where a reader can upload and find his bike's circuit diagram.

I am starting by the Suzuki stable biikes, and readers are welcome to contribute their own. Let's make a good depositary of Indian bikes' circuit diagrams!

The images can be viewed in higher resolution by clicking on them.

Suzuki GS150R

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-img_0717.jpg

Suzuki Access 125

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-img_0719.jpg

Suzuki Zeus

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-img_0731.jpg

Suzuki Heat

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-img_0728.jpg

Last edited by ani_meher : 13th February 2012 at 17:08.
ani_meher is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2012, 17:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters

Not sure if this will be of any use, but I am uploading two diagrams of RE bullet I had with me. Both have been downloaded from internet (Sorry, I do not have the links to credit the website I have downloaded these from)

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-6v-negative-earthing-system-wiring-diagram.gif

Circuit Diagrams of Indian Motorcycles and scooters-simplified-wiring-diagram.jpg.jpg

I had another wiring diagram drawn by Nandan, will try to find it and scan and upload it.
theexperthand is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote