Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 19th July 2013, 09:53   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Book : The ABC of servicing and maintaining your Honda Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivavikram View Post
Hey I am sorry about this extremely delayed response. Thanks for pointing out the errors. Will get them corrected by our publisher in the next reprint.

As for your doubt...I can't quite visualize which panel you mean by "rear side top panel". Is it the panel on which the bikes name 'Unicorn ' is sticker'd on?
Its OK, I got it sorted out. Problem was all the screw point around the rear and side panels started cracking, so had to remove all of it for spot fiber work. Initially I had no clue how to, but figured it out myself. thank you once again..
sulivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2013, 14:10   #47
BHPian

Congratulations sivavikram and Regos.

May you successfully grow to become the Haynes / Clymer of Indian bikes and cars !

I was most interested in learning about your / Regos' Motorsport Engineering degree, mentioned by GTO in his opening post.

Perhaps you could post on your experience at the below mentioned thread ?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-industry.html (A career in Motorsports industry!!!)

Cheers,

FourWheelDrift
FourWheelDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2013, 17:44   #48

Many thanks to the authors and publishers of this book. This book did help me service my Unicorn myself. The book could use some improvements and apart from some minor printing errors, a very good attempt and decent presentation on the details. Some topics made it look so easy but it actually took a lot more effort than presented. Still a very good book.

Last edited by bblost : 13th August 2013 at 19:04. Reason: Removed a banned url.
kpkeerthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 04:06   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivavikram View Post
The ebook is going to be out in September. Thanks for the suggestion Nripin.
Any update on where the ebook is available. Or I can go ahead and order the paperback. Great effort, guys.
Juggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 10:22   #50
BHPian

Great work, GTO in uploading this guide book. I will be looking forward to one such guide for the Apache series, a lot of Apache fanboys will be grateful, I assure you. Tried to get the help of a nearby TVS service center to learn the basics, but they directed to Training Branch in Hosur who rejected outright, stating that training is only for staff and internal purpose. Meanwhile, I am contemplating taking the help of a local trustworth mech.
SJD@NewDelhi is offline   Reply With Quote