Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2012, 20:53   #46
BHPian
 
vroomsome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 84
Thanked: 39 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_sant2005
Recently read an article about 30 as the proper age when one attain serious maturity in all walks of life. Myself approaching 30, I too feel the same sometimes. This is the age when you serious think about quality (read Honda). May be early twenties can go take the naked street bikes like Duke or NS moreso bcoz one isnt too worried about money as such and just wants to rush around the city with lots of eye grabbing maneuvers and hep styling.

Duke as such i dont personally like the looks. NS, i donno still the Bajaj brand comes into mind having owned Bajaj bikes for almost 12-15 yrs yrs incl. 4S Champion, P150, P150 DTSi and P220 DTSi. So I just cant take it for granted at this point of time.

So based on the fact that you are 32 yrs old, budget not being an issue, I would strongly recommend CBR250 as a mature decision.
I am 34 and stuck on the cusp of immaturity and mid life crises. if one is looking for cruising abilities in a bike, do yourself a favor and do not test drive the Duke. the raw power this beast unleases can whack all the maturity out of you.
vroomsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2012, 21:33   #47
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: gurgaon
Posts: 55
Thanked: 38 Times
Default Re: Honda CBR250 vs KTM 200 vs Pulsar 200NS

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you an update, finally CBR250 comes home eqipped with ABS. I bought pre owned one 8500 on odo but in good condition. I bought pre owned because just wanted save some money

THanks for you all guys for your valuable suggestions which gave me opinions to choose the best..
rajpandey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2012, 22:40   #48
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 941
Thanked: 256 Times
Default Re: Honda CBR250 vs KTM 200 vs Pulsar 200NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpandey10 View Post
Hi All,

Just wanted to give you an update, finally CBR250 comes home eqipped with ABS. I bought pre owned one 8500 on odo but in good condition. I bought pre owned because just wanted save some money

THanks for you all guys for your valuable suggestions which gave me opinions to choose the best..
Can you tell the folks the price? If not, can you PM me the price? Although I am hoping that the upcoming KTM will make me change my mind
So, basically I will keep ALL my options open till the end and then decide. Just doing survey on the used bike prices.

Last edited by Abhi_Automobile : 14th October 2012 at 22:42.
Abhi_Automobile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2012, 09:00   #49
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: gurgaon
Posts: 55
Thanked: 38 Times
Default Re: Honda CBR250 vs KTM 200 vs Pulsar 200NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Can you tell the folks the price? If not, can you PM me the price? Although I am hoping that the upcoming KTM will make me change my mind
So, basically I will keep ALL my options open till the end and then decide. Just doing survey on the used bike prices.
Sorry Abhi_Automobile i cannot post the price here, but i can say that i got in a good price from Delhi because the seller has already upgraded himself to mighty R1 and he was not having time to ride this Babyblade.
rajpandey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2012, 11:54   #50
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 941
Thanked: 256 Times
Default Re: Honda CBR250 vs KTM 200 vs Pulsar 200NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpandey10 View Post
Sorry Abhi_Automobile i cannot post the price here, but i can say that i got in a good price from Delhi because the seller has already upgraded himself to mighty R1 and he was not having time to ride this Babyblade.
I wouldn't have done it either Can you PM me the details?
Abhi_Automobile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2014, 13:17   #51
BHPian
 
alter.e.go's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 133
Thanked: 51 Times
Default Re: Honda CBR250 vs KTM 200 vs Pulsar 200NS

I intend picking up a 2013 Duke 200. Do all the 2013 models come with ABS. Any idea from which month onwards ABS started
alter.e.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2014, 14:36   #52
BHPian
 
Suraj25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 211
Thanked: 303 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go View Post
I intend picking up a 2013 Duke 200. Do all the 2013 models come with ABS. Any idea from which month onwards ABS started
AFAIK only the duke 390 comes with ABS. It isn't available even as an option on the 200 in India.
Suraj25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Black Pulsar 200NS avishar Motorbikes 32 26th February 2015 23:17
From Pulsar 150 to CBR250R to...KTM Duke 200! VWikram Motorbikes 14 30th September 2014 00:45
14 BHP to 23.52 BHP: FZ16 to Pulsar 200NS mohammedismail Motorbikes 22 21st April 2014 09:57
The All New Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Unveiled! Update: Rs 84,096- ex showroom Pune parrys Motorbikes 287 30th January 2014 18:25


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks