Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 8th May 2006, 09:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey Mail4ajo,

It is honestly a blessing to have a mechanic who knows what he is doing!

This guy sounds very good, and im sure your bike benifited a lot more than Rs 2,xxx in the long run!

I guess the whole dismantling etc procedure every 5k km is a little too soon, as you know, but i would definitely go back to this guy the next time your bike needed servicing.

I shall certainly return to him for next service perhaps between 8-10K kms. Its a worth more than the 2K I spent. I was with VincentRaj through out the service. So I could see the work involved. If I hadnt been there. I would have felt its not worth the money.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote