Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 26th March 2013, 21:19   #1
Default Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal

Posting this on behalf of a friend who happens to own a Pulsar 220F,

This is the message I posted to Bajaj Service Online Support, I'd like to bring this other BHPian's notice. Thanks!

I'm very sorry to have made a purchase from Bajaj India, as I'm a victim of "pathetic" service from your dealer Anika Motors, Warangal(Mulugu Road X Roads Branch).

I recently purchased a Blue Pulsar 220F(AP 36 AR 9796) from Anika Motors. Since then, I've been facing a lot of problems, which the "incompetent" staff of Anika Motors weren't able to solve. From the day one, I've been a victim of leaking right hand suspension(rear) from Nitrox. I've since visited the workshop of Anika Motors "atleast" 15 to 20 times, only in vain. They try to play "very smart" with customers. They tried to cover the suspension up by refilling oil "several" times, i.e, atleast 5 times. They don't get it straight, replace my suspension. Some or the other silly reason they state, and I'm off. This is really PATHETIC.

Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal-dsc04050.jpg

Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal-dsc04051.jpg

Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal-dsc04052.jpg

Last time(21 March 2013) I gave the vehicle for service, I took a strong stand on the Suspension Leaking issue. After prolonged argument with the men at Anika Bajaj, they finally agreed to replace my leaking suspension(rear right). They even noted the same in their job card. Yet, they filled the same leaking suspension with oil, cleaned it up and didn't even care to inform me. They stated that the shock was bent, and they rectified the same. From 24 Mar 2013, The shock still leaks. I'm not a toy with which your service men can play, I'm FED up with their repeated irresponsible behavior and inability to troubleshoot problems.

Moreover, the Headlamp of my Pulsar 220F has developed cracks which speaks very much of your QUALITY. No surprise, your dealer covered blaming it on me. From day one, the bike jerks like hell as if it is abused, which has reduced over time but not completely. When I state the same with your service people, They say I should delete that feeling from my mind. ****? Are they encouraging me to risk my life??? Also, the front dome produces so much Noise,Vibration at RPMs greater than 3500, that I'm UNABLE to enjoy the pleasure of 220. Please note that, my vehicle has never been in an accident, and still a virgin.

Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal-dsc04055.jpg

Pathetic Service at Anika Bajaj, Warangal-dsc04059.jpg

Further, the sales manager is such a *, he is so clever he covers up the in availability of replacement pulsar shocks with shipment delay.

There is complete lack of RESPECT with the people of Anika Bajaj. They got so used to screwing everybody, I'm exhausted.

I expect you to take severe action against Anika Motors, specifically Sales Manager, Spare Part Manager(Receptionist), and service men. I DEMAND immediate replacement of Rear Right Suspension, with an apology from the Manager for wasting my valuable time.

On a strong note, I don't care even if my vehicle is not repaired, I'd like to notice you that, none of the service men are educated enough to handle these Bikes, especially Pulsar 220 and troubleshoot problems. If you didn't take care of that, I'm sure you'll soon end up like other bike manufacturers in customer service.

You lost be Bajaj Auto, I've never expected such incompetent service from the manufacturer of Pulsar. I lost my patience trying to deal with your dealer in Warangal, and hence writing to you expecting a positive reply and justice.

Eminenttismo is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote