Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 19th January 2015, 11:27   #31
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: SCOOP! New TVS Scooter spotted testing. Update: TVS Jupiter Launched

The TVS Jupiter has completed one year in the Indian market. TVS Motor Company is celebrating this milestone, by offering a Special Edition of the 110 cc scooter. Only a limited number of the Special Edition Jupiter will be made.

The Special Edition comes in a Stallion Brown metallic body colour with beige inner panels. The front apron sports a Special Edition sticker. The scooter also comes with a "Dura Cool" seat, which TVS claims, retains lesser heat compared to normal seats when the vehicle is left out in the sun. The temperature of the Dura Cool seat is said to remain 10 degrees lower than normal seats.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

SCOOP! New TVS Scooter spotted testing. Update: TVS Jupiter Launched-tvs-jupiter-special-editon.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 19th January 2015 at 15:23.
Aditya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2015, 13:37   #32
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: SCOOP! New TVS Scooter spotted testing. Update: TVS Jupiter Launched

The TVS Jupiter scooter, has crossed the 5 lakh sales mark. It has achieved this milestone in eighteen months since its launch in September 2013. TVS claims that it is the fastest scooter to achieve this reach the 5 lakh mark.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

SCOOP! New TVS Scooter spotted testing. Update: TVS Jupiter Launched-tvs-jupiter-1.jpg
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2015, 21:54   #33
BHPian

I was so close to purchasing this scooter but I have put it on hold just for the reason that I am hopeful that they will be out with a disc brake version soon.
This scooter indeed ticks all the right boxes. I like its 'please all, offend none looks.'
Good to see so many of them being sold! Instills confidence about the product.
RavSam is offline   Reply With Quote