Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 19th September 2013, 23:45   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Yamaha FZ-S: Unhappy with part quality / replacements & after-sales service

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Well in my case I received a call from the wakdewadi factory outlet to get work
Done from them. Upon my insistence due to convienience I was allowed to get the work
Done at monarch yamaha. I had lodged a complaint againsts monarchs sub dealer-
Phadke yamaha. It's high time yamaha's regional offices look into complaints directly. I don't think apart from minor face lifts and introducing new colours yamaha is doing anything great for now. Even if you can not give us technologically advanced products atleast give us a
Good after sales service.
Well you are plain lucky.

When I had called Yamaha CC second time and told them that the dealer is not ready to help, infact he is covering up his mistakes, CC told me that unfortunately I will have to sort out my issues with the dealer itself.

Also, I went to Orion the third time and he was not ready to accept that my bike was not serviced. I told him let the Yamaha field engineer come and inspect my bike.
His Answer - Yamaha field Engineer will never come at your request, you can keep waiting for him
Googleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2014, 16:50   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Yamaha FZ-S: Unhappy with part quality / replacements & after-sales service

Hello,

It will be a great help if somebody could provide me contact details of a good two wheeler mechanic from South Bangalore (JP Nagar/Kanakpura Road/ Jayanagar area) for my FZ 16. It is a 4 year old bike and Iam not looking for authorized centers.
Aravindpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2014, 17:33   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravindpn View Post
Hello,

It will be a great help if somebody could provide me contact details of a good two wheeler mechanic from South Bangalore (JP Nagar/Kanakpura Road/ Jayanagar area) for my FZ 16. It is a 4 year old bike and Iam not looking for authorized centers.
I am not aware of any in south bangalore. I used to give my enticer to a garage near Indiranagar. Mr George who runs it was the manager at Panache, Indiranagar. He used to do the services pretty well.Relaiable and economical.
Garage - Nissi Motors, GM palya. Will be a bit far for you, try it if you are not find anyone nearby. Let me know if you need his contact #.
glenmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2017, 12:29   #34
BHPian

I have a FZ-S from 2011 and I am looking for either a fully upholstered OE seat or someone who can replace the seat cover only with the same height and texture of foam, at Chennai. I have found the seat to be extremely comfortable and it has not given me any kind of back aches even though I ride 10+ Kms one way fairly often. I have ridden it for 25+ Kms one way as well with no discomfort.

Now, the rear portion of the seat is come off the clips and the cushion is visible. With rains, it is sure to cause issues. Hence my need to fix it ASAP.

Would anyone be able to help with this?

Last edited by swissknife : 30th June 2017 at 12:29. Reason: language
swissknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2017, 13:03   #35
Senior - BHPian

arent there plenty of roadside shops which do this?
getting the exact same grade of foam may be a challenge though
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote