Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 21st June 2006, 11:53   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Motorcycle accessories shops in bombay.

buddies am going to bombay for on week or so... can u suggests some good shops in bombay where i can get some accessories for my motorcycle (cbz) like neons, alloys , imported products etc!!!
chiragh_bir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2006, 12:19   #2
Team-BHP Support

For motorcycle accessories, head straight to Lamington road, near Premji's (bike showroom). You will find everything you need, and even more you don't need over there. However, most of the stuff it cheap quality chinese/Ulasnagar stuff, so be careful what you buy.

Close by you will find Maharashtra Motors, an imported bike dealer who also sells a few parts.

Further down the road, opposite Bombay Central ST bus station you have Kishan Rao. Another imported bike dealer but who also sells a lot of spare parts. I would recommend him over the others.
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote