| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st August 2006, 17:23||#17|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Thanked: 38 Times
Karizma might be better ...
I've been using '86 LT RD350 for past 10 years .. and a Karizma for 2 years .. Karizma is a good bike to look at and ride.
1) Good bike to look at
2) Good bike to ride. Bike can be controlled very well and is stable at higher speeds
3) Has the lowest PPM - Problems Per Million. Has least problems in bike category.
4) Excellent on Long runs ...
1) Mileage of 35kmpl
2) Bike does not have a crash guard, if you drop the bike, the damage can be extensive.
3) Pillion seat is uncomfortable and tends to be a pain below the ***.
All this considering that I've been riding RD350 for 10+ years ...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Rumour: Hero Karizma, Karizma ZMR production stopped||Aditya||Motorbikes||45||21st November 2016 11:36|
|Apache vs Pulsar vs Karizma||udayjani||Motorbikes||30||12th August 2011 12:55|
|P180 DTSi V1 VS Karizma VS Apache RTR||Technocrat||Motorbikes||24||12th February 2009 13:24|
|KARIZMA or PULSAR180?||Sagarpradhan85||Motorbikes||1||18th March 2006 15:07|
|Mods In pulsar180||kphilip||Motorbikes||48||18th April 2005 22:38|