Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 3rd September 2015, 22:53   #31
Default Re: Ownership Review: Honda Activa 125 DLX

Originally Posted by arpanjha View Post
I have taken delivery of an Activa 125 DLX last week, I am very happy with its peppy nature and smooth power delivery. I just have a small problem, the odo Trip reset push button is missing from my bike's instrument console, seems like someone might have removed it during/before delivery. The dealer has promised me to resolve the problem, but since last 2 days he has been saying that this particular knob is not available loose. Can anyone give me an idea about it? Is it really not available as a spare? Even if costs me some money, I want it on my bike as it is an integral part of the bike, and there is fear of water entering inside the console without it. Please help.
It is definitely mandatory for the scooter to have to have the stock features, even if you don't use it. Pressurize the dealer to get it fixed. If it doesn't work, shoot a mail to the Honda Scooters company keeping the dealer in the copy. Mention about the unethical and tardy service of the dealer. Afterall, you should get all that you have paid for, no compromise on it.
ashis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2016, 22:30   #32
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Ownership Review: Honda Activa 125 DLX

How is the Activa doing?

Haven't seen any updates to the thread off late. Can you put a detailed long term review as I am having this scooter to be purchased in my "To-Do List" soon so all your points will be of immense help.

Thanks in advance.
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote