Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 10th October 2014, 11:02   #1
Team-BHP Support
Default Now, Vespa offers roadside assistance

Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. has announced the launch of a Vespa Care, a customer care programme in India. Under this programme, the company will provide roadside assistance to Vespa owners across 51 cities on a 24x7, 365 day basis. Piaggio claims that it has put together a team of trained professionals aided with fully customised assistance software to handle Vespa Care.

Among the areas covered by Vespa Care are online support to the customer, fuel delivery in the case of any requirement, replacement of keys in case of any loss or misplacement, on-site flat tyre assistance and medical coordination in the case of emergency. The programme also provides coverage assistance to the next owner in the case of change in ownership of the vehicle.
Aditya is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2014, 19:03   #2
Default Re: Now, Vespa offers roadside assistance

Very interesting, and may be one of the very few or only one of the two wheelers to offer this.

So, is this available for the existing owners or is it only for the new ones?

OT - I guess Royal Enfield should have been the first one to offer this. (Joke)
dass is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2014, 19:31   #3
Default Re: Now, Vespa offers roadside assistance

I think this has been available from the start, just publicizing it more now. I saw it on their pricelist already last year & did get it when I bought my Vespa 3+ months ago.
gsurya is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote