Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 12th October 2015, 13:00   #16
Default Petrol + CNG bikes / scooters starting from Rs. 44,525

All-new brand in India, Royal Touch Motors will be introducing petrol + CNG two-wheelers for the first time. Yes, there have been solo modifiers who have tried their hands at CNG powered bikes & scooters, but this will be the first time a brand will offer this dual-fuel combination on a two-wheeler officially in India.
Royal Touch is a company based out of Aurangabad in Maharashtra. There are no details out if these bikes a built 100% in India or brought in as CKD kits. The brand has tied up with Chinese two-wheeler manufacturer ZNEN to bring in new products for India.
The brand is considering to rope in a Bollywood actress & a cricket star as brand ambassadors. Although we know the names, we will refrain from mentioning them till it is confirmed.
If classifying by engine displacement, Royal Touch will offer 50cc, 125cc, 150cc, and 250cc scooters and motorcycles in the market.
The company also claims that their range of two-wheelers will have low carbon emissions and great fuel efficiency.

Some of the scooters look really awesome for the price.

This was inevitable since the prices of petrol are soaring up.
The Great is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2015, 13:51   #17
Default Re: Petrol + CNG bikes / scooters starting from Rs. 44,525

Thanks @The Great
Interesting! Never heard of them though.

to become India’s First Company to introduce first time in India the most-applauded Bio-Fuel (CNG) and Petrol models and sports motorcycle's of ZNEN, which are most popular in nearly 60 countries and regions in the world...

Last edited by mvadg : 12th October 2015 at 13:52.
mvadg is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2015, 18:10   #18
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Regal Raptor (Chinese) motorcycles to enter India

Merged Royal Motors with an existing thread on a similar manufacturer.

Trend is similar. A lame, half-hearted website, Chinese imports (seems to be) and no known face / entity backing it.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2015, 21:48   #19

@Mods, given the "severity" of this issue, please grant me few extra emoticons..

Did anyone notice that the "Legendary" Regal Raptor Bobber has following key features:
1. TyresTyresTyresTyresTyresTyres
2. Comfortable Tank lol.
3. Experience smooth handling at slow speed and easy.... (easy wot? Even the sentence is not completed)
4. TyresTyresTyresTyresTyresTyres

see the pic (I have accumulated all the "salient features" into one).
Attached Thumbnails
Regal Raptor (Chinese) motorcycles to enter India-regalraptortyre.png  

Last edited by Vid6639 : 30th October 2015 at 23:11. Reason: removing extra smileys. Sorry there are no exceptions.
Zinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 20:04   #20

I had seen the showroom of the Regal Raptors motorcycles in Hyderabad and was thinking that I would go there and check things out when I read in the Times of India, Hyderabad edition that Regal Raptors showroom and their stock yard had burnt down thereby destroying all the inventory of the company. The cause of the fire was unknown. Didn't read anything about it any more. Last I saw the store was not restored but the website is still around and you can request a test ride through it. Wanted to try that but since I have no intention of buying I thought I wouldn't do that. I think this raptor has flown not so regally after all.
sadsack is offline   Reply With Quote