Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 7th October 2006, 15:47   #1

ive been lookin for a long time for a forum where i can ask people bout the modifications of my bike and its been very hard to get here..

well iam lookin forward to modifyin my cbz to give it better looks and some performance tweaks so that the new modified bike isnt sluggish due to the modifications.

i am new to modifications deal and the only thing i know bout bikes is how to ride em so if anyone can help me i would like to fit broad tyres , modify the overall look like some bikes have a huge dome as of a honda bike and also tweak the performance of the bike so that the new tyres dont nuke its speed its been over 1 year i bought my bike now and am also worried on finding people i can trust in hyderabad that can do the modification..

do help me with the technical details and the addresses of good mod centres if possible

juzlemmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2006, 23:34   #2

hey julemmein.. welcome to Team-Bhp...

Well since ur form Hyd.. we coudl met up and i cane help u out on performance mods on cbz.. one thing though fitting broad/ fat tyres does help as much. ur bike will try pulling the tyre instead... Stick to teh stock tire which is good enough.. n in regards to mods...
Uni Air filter, sprocketing,up-jetting.....

9866081779 <<< gimme a buzz and ill try to help u out...

P.s which model is ur cbz?
nosfreak is offline   Reply With Quote