Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 10th October 2006, 09:54   #1

Default New pulsar150cc comes?

Hi,

New Pulsar 150cc going to be launched? Similar to new 180cc Pulsar?
I liked the new design.

I heard that, replacing the bulb and all will be very difficult in the new digital speed indicator. Is that true? What about the durability of the new speed indicator ??

Thanks and regards
Shashanka
shashanka.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2006, 22:05   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka.a
I heard that, replacing the bulb and all will be very difficult in the new digital speed indicator. Is that true? What about the durability of the new speed indicator ??
Probably a little more difficult than a single bulb. The PCB used in the digital meters has a few holes out of which many LEDs pop out. They aid uniform lighting of the digital meter. that said LEDs last much more longer than bulbs.
I have never had to replace a LED in a digital meter because it broke. The replacements are usually done for style or looks. People replace white LEDs with Blue, Green or Red ones to make it look different.
prasadee is offline   Reply With Quote