Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 6th December 2016, 16:15   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Rumour: Bajaj to update Pulsar line-up in the coming weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Missing the 220 eh?

But fine aged wine, IMO not so much. More like rebottled wine

Its been 9 years since the product was launched, the looks haven't changed at all since then. Barring color, graphics changes, all the changes BAL has done so far are mostly internal.
That's why I have said "Aged Wine". The bottle still seems to remain the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
But then again, why break something that isn't broken. Its selling quite well, making any significant visual updates can go both ways with respect to sales.
Unusual patience shown by Bajaj with its Pulsar (Classic) lineup I would say. And see how the patience has paid off.

The consumer seems to be in love with the Classic Pulsar shapes so much that they are blind enough not to notice how good the new gen Pulsars are w.r.t the Classic ones.

But then they say, "Love is Blind".

Rajiv Bajaj had quoted that "Familiarity breeds contempt, its Novelty that excites". The Classic Pulsars have proved Mr. Bajaj so wrong.

payeng is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2017, 09:59   #47

Hey guys, I would like to find out if there's anyone here who's bought the 2017 P220f and what the feedback is. Over this past weekend I went to test ride the Avenger but fell in love with the 220f! :sly:

I bit the bullet and booked it paying 500 rupees. I have read through the forum and there seems to be some mixed reviews.

I appreciate the fact that the bike is ~10 years old but it still can turn some heads IMO.
AbhiIyengar is offline   Reply With Quote