| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|24th November 2016, 13:47||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2012
Thanked: 7,468 Times
TVS launches IRIDE smartphone app for two-wheeler owners
TVS has launched a new IRIDE smartphone app for its customers. The app has been designed with an aim to monitor ride parameters of the vehicle. It will also include after sales and service support.
The app is currently available only on the Google Play Store. It can be downloaded on phones that run on Android 4.2.4 and above.
Following are the main features of the TVS IRIDE smartphone app:
• The app can be launched by tapping the phone's power button thrice
• It can detect vehicle movement and can thus switch between riding and idling modes
• IRIDE stores the parking location of the vehicle. This helps the owner to easily navigate to the two-wheeler in a crowded parking lot
• The app can store medical details of the rider so that the same can be easily accessed in case of an accident. It also has some animations / videos to showcase first-aid practices
• Users can share their riding achievements on social networks using the app
• IRIDE allows users to book service appointments for their two-wheelers. Once a slot is booked, the user is automatically reminded about the scheduled service date
Link to Team-BHP News
Last edited by dZired : 24th November 2016 at 13:48.
|24th November 2016, 13:50||#2|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 4,073 Times
Re: TVS launches IRIDE smartphone app for two-wheeler owners
Good that such initiatives are taken for the betterment of the ownership. However, TVS also needs to consider improving its production capacity to provide enough RTR 200s to the people willing to buy out there instead of selling the puny mopeds.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Michelin to source two-wheeler tyres from TVS Srichakra||Tushar||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||5||8th June 2015 14:33|
|Rana Motors (Maruti Dealer) launches Smartphone App||parrys||Indian Car Dealerships||4||22nd May 2014 00:45|
|2 Seater - Four Wheeler from VW - At the cost of a Two Wheeler!!||Chethan B G||The International Automotive Scene||4||11th May 2010 20:03|
|Bajaj Loses Number Two Position in Two Wheeler Market to HMSI.||aaggoswami||Motorbikes||25||21st December 2008 02:10|
|iRide's iPC-Lx as car PC||kousik||In-Car Entertainment||37||4th November 2007 00:19|