Old 31st March 2017, 10:51   #91
BHPian

Default Re: List of discounts on BS-III Motorbikes & Scooters in your city

Srivari Honda Thrissur is offering Honda Navi @ Rs. 28000 OTR
dudevarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:00   #92
Senior - BHPian

Checked with Pashankar Honda - Pune but they don't have a CB650F in BS3. Now wondering where to call next?
Nilesh5417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:01   #93
BHPian

Just enquired at Yash Honda, Hadapsar Pune. They are out of stock for all BS3 vehicles and showroom is closed.

Any body know about status of another dealership in pune. I am looking for Dio
pawarsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:01   #94

I have a feeling that this will be the largest fire-sale in Indian History, I just bought an Activa and there was an actual Que of people inside the showroom with cheque books. Total Discount was around 13,800 Rs. I couldnt get clarity nor details of the discount because of the amount of people behind me. The process was simple, submit copies of all documents, sign the forms, give the payment and then the next person does the same. When asked about delivery they said within 10 days.

Last edited by ampere : 31st March 2017 at 11:02.
Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:17   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
What is the going discounts on RTR 200 in Bangalore? Of course discount subject to availability of stocks.
Checked with a few dealers here. Discounts varying from 5k to 8k. I told the sales guy nice meeting you, good luck with the bike and came to office.

Let them sit on the stock.
nkrishnap is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:27   #96
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
oops, sorry .

Darshan is "Orange" Dealership's GM
Ok. Help me understand this some more. Are you saying that Orange has a Honda dealership in Hyd and they have BS-III Activa's on sale? Can you please provide the dealership name and the contact number for Mr. Darshan?

HMSI website says Hyderabad dealers are Aadi, Autofin, JSP, Maximus and Pratul. Which of these is a Orange dealership in Hyderabad?
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:33   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post
Are we not promoting financial gain > environment here, the opposite of the ruling.
Quite a bit of hyprocisy here, I must say, especially since this was also shared on the Facebook page.
I disagree. The BS4 standard will help for the future. The BS3 vehicles already manufactured have to be sold and used anyhow - do you expect them to be burnt instead? They are not 'black' vehicles (well, they may be environmentally, but not legally).
VinsWagen is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 11:49   #98
BHPian

In Bangalore many of the Honda dealers has not opened their shop at all (at 11:00AM) with big notices saying "BSIII vehicles are sold out"
girishv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:01   #99

It is a sell out at druvdesh honda , mekhri circle dealership yesterday itself.
srini1785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:05   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Ok. Help me understand this some more. Are you saying that Orange has a Honda dealership in Hyd and they have BS-III Activa's on sale? Can you please provide the dealership name and the contact number for Mr. Darshan?

HMSI website says Hyderabad dealers are Aadi, Autofin, JSP, Maximus and Pratul. Which of these is a Orange dealership in Hyderabad?

Wonder why its not listed on Honda Website .
List of discounts on BS-III Motorbikes & Scooters in your city-screen-shot-20170331-12.03.01-pm.jpg
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:11   #101
Senior - BHPian

Those who missed the Great Indian 2-wheeler Discount Mela 2017 need not feel dejected. A similar, or even better Grand Circus is coming:

The new car safety parameter norms will come to effect on Sunday, 01 OCT 2017 and models / variants that fail to meet the stipulations cannot be registered after this date. Effectively, the said Mela should start by the last week of this September.

Few TBHPians will buy these junk machines I reckon but we form just 0.00001% of this nation whose majority is ever-ready to not only risk their lives but to tease those who spend their hard-earned money on cars that are designed with safety in mind also.

So guys, if you want that dream car that's well-kitted on safety, buy it now. If you delay, your neighbor might buy a similar model or even a variant that has nil safety features for a whopping discount and you'll end up feeling like Equus africanus asinus.
sandeepmdas is offline   (10) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:16   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil_007 View Post
Any offers on TVS vehicles in Bangalore? Looking to buy gearless scoot from TVS. Wanted to know the range of discounts I can expect, if there are any stocks left :-)
As far as the information I got from one of my friend today was:
  • Apache RTR 200 - 10,000 discount
  • Apache RTR 160 - 5,000
  • Victor 110 - 5,000
  • Jupiter - 10,000
srivatsahg is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:20   #103
Senior - BHPian

Triump speed triple & tigers for atleast 1lac off the OTR and rocket 3 with at least 2lacs off in Pune. And this is on phone and more assured on the table. Spot loans possible.

No bonnies or street triples in stock.
Nilesh5417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:21   #104
BHPian

Exclamation Re: List of discounts on BS-III Motorbikes & Scooters in your city

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsWagen View Post
I disagree. The BS4 standard will help for the future. The BS3 vehicles already manufactured have to be sold and used anyhow - do you expect them to be burnt instead? They are not 'black' vehicles (well, they may be environmentally, but not legally).
I wonder why BS III vehicles would have to be burnt? Probably an appropriate catalytic converter, engine management / inlet, timing, compression etc. may be able to get them to be BS IV compliant. It is unfortunate that the vehicle manufacturers continued to manufacture BS III compliant vehicles knowing fully well that there was a deadline on 31st March 17. In fact, the vehicle manufacturers have a bad record of seeking extension of deadlines for compliance issues, especially on environmental and safety norms.
swissknife is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 12:29   #105
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Honda is the hotspot for everyone. Tried my luck at a nearby showroom and it was like a fish market. I didn't find any staff to ask as I wouldn't have mind the Navi.
But looking at the confusion and herd mentality, decided I will plonk the same amount on a cycle as planned before and walked out.
tharian is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote