| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th November 2006, 19:30||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanked: 0 Times
I own a '99 CBZ. Its in pretty good state (done only 25k and single handed) and now I want to get it completely modified. Do you know anyone in Bangalore who can help me in this??
I need some one who can do some high quality paint job and body work. Overall, I want to do following mods:
1. Dual tone body color.
2. Some changes in body ( i have a design in mind)
3. Some neat alloys and wide rear tyre
4. Engine polishing and chrome plating
5. Nitrous shockabs
6. Xenon head lamps and Iridium spark plug
7. Pulsar 180 Speedo console and tail lamp
Rest, you guys suggest some...
|6th November 2006, 20:08||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chennai & Appleton, WI
Thanked: 75 Times
Piyush...i will let the banggy guys comment...
6. i would stay away from Xenon...too much an headache and not worth it. Also, I havent seen marked improvement of Iridium in our Indian bikes. So would ditch that too.
Other mods are good.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2001 Deawoo Matiz Modifications- Help needed||PAVAN KADAM||Modifications & Accessories||7||10th May 2010 19:41|
|Modifications for Gypsy King - Does the sequence of modifications matter?||khan_sultan||Modifications & Accessories||18||6th September 2009 14:02|
|Problem with my CBZ's reflectors, Please help !!!||praJEEP||Motorbikes||13||15th April 2008 12:22|
|Help with CBZ||Wraith||Motorbikes||18||25th December 2006 17:02|
|Help on modifying a cbz in hyderabad||juzlemmein||Motorbikes||1||11th October 2006 23:34|