Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 5th January 2018, 14:52   #226
BHPian

Default Re: TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
I feel the Apache is so much more desirable than the RC390 which feels as soulless as a specsheet in comparison.
Could you elaborate on this point? I'm curious as this is the first time I'm hearing someone say this and I have always felt that the RC 390 is right at the top when it comes to soul along with its naked sibling this side of Street Triple/ Daytona.

Last edited by theredliner : 5th January 2018 at 14:55.
theredliner is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 14:57   #227
BHPian

Quote:
But yes - All this will be of no use if the dealers keep shooing customers away.
Exactly! Isn't the dealership experience a part of the overall 'brand' too? And shouldn't TVS care about how dealers treat their potential customers?

I agree about the 310 looking a better bike than the RC and I too find the RC a turn off in terms of looks. In fact I'm a TVS fan, my first bike was a Shogun and I still have it at home. But 'supporting TVS' and giving in to a dealer who makes up their own arbitrary policies are 2 different things IMHO. That just gives the dealers further incentive to take customers for granted and for a ride as we have seen RE doing (yes, I own a RE too).

I see no reason to accept such behavior these days when there are other options.
am1m is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 15:02   #228
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredliner View Post
Could you elaborate on this point? I'm curious as this is the first time I'm hearing someone say this and I have always felt that the RC 390 is right at the top when it comes to soul along with its naked sibling this side of Street Triple/ Daytona.
Oops. Good question. And thanks for asking right away before i sparked a controversy.

Like I said - I'm only commenting based on the looks, and nothing more. RC390 feels so dated now with the RR310 in the scene. Looks so plasticky and toylike in comparison. Purely, in terms of design - TVS has hit the ball out of the park.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-pho_bike_90_re.png

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-designbike.png

RC might still have more a lot more soul to the ride. The next generation RC in 2019 might be even better like how the Duke evolved this year.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 5th January 2018 at 15:07.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 19:57   #229
BHPian

A race-prepped version of the TVS Apache 310 rendered. As per Rushlane, it will also get smartphone integration, ride modes. These are features only found in liter class, and not in this segment usually.

TVS seems to have great plans.

Attached Thumbnails
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-tvsapache310raceblue.jpg  

mayanksabharwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 20:00   #230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayanksabharwal View Post
A race-prepped version of the TVS Apache 310 rendered... TVS seems to have great plans.
While Rushlane is not very authentic with their information most of the times, if it is really true then it is good for us!! It could also be the bikes prepped for TVS One Make racing championship which Rushlane has spotted and spun off the article based off of that!
abhinav.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 20:37   #231
Distinguished - BHPian

^ Riding mode/s in a ~300cc ~ 35PS Motorcycle? How much sense would that make?
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 21:16   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
^ Riding mode/s in a ~300cc ~ 35PS Motorcycle? How much sense would that make?
As much sense as "race track designed" claims on RTR 200 4V

Tvs fans,
For heaven's sake, rushlane article was a fan rendering. Dont take it too seriously.

I sincerely hope the 35 PS satisfies "soul" requirements from prospective buyers. And about being plasticky, I guess Enfields are the least plasticky bikes

What i mean to say is, apache 310rr will still be a plasticky bike (fully faired bike weighing 170kg), coming to hear from people who saw the bike in flesh, they say the fit and finish isnt great. My benchmark for fit and finish is Yamaha R3(havent been enough on Ninja 300). I agree it might be better than RC in quality of plastics. Next gen RC390 will not be comparable to Apache RR310 since it might just go up the price ladder by 30k(like the duke). That would make it cost 70k more than the RR310!

That will make the RR310 the most vfm sport(y) bike in the 300cc segment. Anyways RC390 never sold well. Of all 390s sold, 70% are Duke 390s!

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 5th January 2018 at 21:24.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 22:31   #233
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana View Post
I sincerely hope the 35 PS satisfies "soul" requirements from prospective buyers. And about being plasticky, I guess Enfields are the least plasticky bikes
As i feared - Looks like I touched a raw nerve of a recent 390 owner! Apologies mate!

Anyways - the point was only with reference to the looks of the bike as clarified in the above post once again. After looking at the 310RR, RC390 just feels like a generation older design - a lot of orange, a lot of frame and some straight up side panels, but a lack of flair somewhere - which is what I referred to as plasticky (for lack of another word in my vocabulary that I could use correctly here). Which is a personal opinion on the looks aspect, and I know its a subjective opinion.

Not going to debate further on the quality / 35ps / fit & finish angle as that was never intended, and doesn't make sense debating at this point with the bikes not even on the roads. But yes - you are right about the RC packing a lot more punch than the RR. Ride safe!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 5th January 2018 at 22:35.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 22:36   #234
BHPian

Quote:
As i feared - Looks like I touched a raw nerve of a recent 390 owner! Apologies mate!
Hahaha no apologies needed, no offence taken either

I get it you were talking just about the looks. But a lot of people would get confused when "lack of soul" and KTM 390s are in the same sentence.

I sure do love my RC 390, but i will never defend it anywhere Lol. For a regular buyer who wants to have an all rounder bike, RR310 is a way better choice than RC390. RC is one extreme motorcycle which majority of population wont even touch with an yardstick.

And personally, even i think RR310 looks better, except for that big windshield.

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 5th January 2018 at 22:39.
PrasannaDhana is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 23:10   #235
BHPian

Quote:
IMHO when I look at them together like that, TVS looks beautiful, it's a machine you would like to show off around, take it to the track maybe once in a while but look at that Duke it's screaming WAR. The RC390 has a soul and that of a warrior.
TVS RR310 is ramp ready.
Duke RC390 is war ready.
TVS RR310 is a lead movie actor/actress.
Duke RC390 is a soldier.
Totally different machines, with absolutely polarizing attitudes.

Last edited by wrongturn : 5th January 2018 at 23:17.
wrongturn is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2018, 11:42   #236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
TVS RR310 is ramp ready.
Duke RC390 is war ready.
TVS RR310 is a lead movie actor/actress.
Duke RC390 is a soldier.
Totally different machines, with absolutely polarizing attitudes.
Very well articulated. 310 R will take customers from Duke 390, Ninja 300, etc. RC 390 customers will remain loyal to the value proposition of the RC.
2000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2018, 15:38   #237
BHPian

One of the first road drive review, it's in hindi and kinda funny, and drives wrong side too in between.

Last edited by AtheK : 6th January 2018 at 15:45.
AtheK is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2018, 23:42   #238

Post Re: TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh

I had an opportunity to spend some time with the bike today in the warehouse of the dealer. Being on good terms with the people who run the dealership helps in such matters. I had instructed the ASC people to call me as soon as the bikes arrive at the warehouse as once they are moved to the showroom, it will be too late to take a closer look.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-red-black.jpg

What you will like:
  • Smashing looks! Looks like a Ducati in the Red colour scheme.
  • Engine has the show as well as the go.
  • Equipment like USD forks, ABS, bi beam dual projector LED headlights, digital meter console, FI system, Michelin tyres, etc.
  • Reverse inclined engine. Something to talk about when with friends.
What you won’t like:
  • Missing equipment: slipper clutch, adjustable levers, switchable ABS.
  • Paint, fit and finish is still not to the mark; squeaky panels.
  • Small 11 litre fuel tank, limited range if going touring.
  • Black colour will need lot of TLC to keep looking good.
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black.jpg

So yesterday evening (6th Jan) I got a call from the chaps informing me that 3 bikes were coming in that night and that I should come over on Sunday morning if I were to get some time undisturbed with them. I went in today at around 11am to have a look see.
The dealership has received 3 bikes, 2 red and 1 black. While the red ones are a metallic finish, the black is in matt and that is going to be a bother to maintain; I will explain later why.
The bike has a nice stance and looks good from a distance. There is a nice visual heft to it when viewed from the side and has a good look overall.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-red.jpg

I was allowed to take the bike out around the warehouse yard and the adjacent street. It was a short ride and not enough for a complete eval of the bike. Even then, I was able to have some idea of how my riding habits will have to change if I move from my old RTR FI (named Horse) to this new RR.
The Rider Information Display is pretty comprehensive and shows all the required information. I believe there is a video on the interweb which has all the details so I will not go into detail here. The cockpit area looks good and is a change from the horizontal orientation of my Horse to the vertical display on the RR.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-cockpit.jpg

On first glance, things look nice; however, dig deeper and things start to not look so rosy. The switchgear is ordinary. The switches are as good or bad as the ones on my Horse. They are not backlit but they feel like they will last the distance and have a clicky feel to them. LHS has the pass switch, hi/lo switch, indicator with canceller and the horn. RHS has the engine kill switch and the starter button. With the AHO rule in place, there is not light position selector switch; the low beams are ON always. I wish the switch plastics were better quality and had better feel when using them.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black-hl-assy_edited1.jpg

I am happy to report that both lenses have hi/lo functions unlike the ones on the RC Dukes or the Bajaj RS. They are LED units and upon closer inspection I can see 2 main rows of SMD type emitters: one for low and one for high. TVS does not mention the wattage of the lights but I found them to be bright inside the ASC. Both beams have sharp cut off on low and high simply switches on the 2nd row of LEDs resulting in a bright strong beam in high but with two distinct hot spots. If you have a Creta with those projector lens HLs, you will know what I mean. However, I will reserve my final judgement on these lights till I have a chance to ride the bike extensively in the dark in various ambient light conditions. My apologies for not taking photos of the beam spreads as I completely forgot; will make up for it tomorrow or sometime this week.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-headlight-assy.jpg

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-closeup-hl-assy.jpg

The mirrors are good and offer a decent view of the action behind you. That said, I m not completely satisfied with them and wish they were a little wider as I m a well fed chap. They have a good range of adjustments and will be good for most people. I found them not better to the ones on my Horse which I have adjusted to my liking. One thing I would like to point out here is this:

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rhs-switchgear.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rhs-switchgear-2.jpg

The handlebar has the usual mirror fitment point (the one near the switchgear) available on both sides: in the red bike they are covered with small caps while in the black one they are exposed. Why could not TVS design them better? Or do away with them? If the mirrors are going to be on the front fairing, then what was the point of having these attachment points? It is these small things that take away from the premium experience that this bike is supposed to deliver.

I had a short ride around the place and came away impressed but not elated or with the feeling that this is a good replacement for my 100k km young Horse. Power delivery was linear with a nice surge. I didn’t go beyond 4000 rpm as it was a brand new bike with 3km on the clock. I had an issue with the gear shifter; well two issues rather. One was the false neutrals and clunky shifts; the other is more of a design thing: the oil filler cap is ahead of the shifter lever and my size 12 shoes were touching it while downshifting. Here it is:

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-oil-cap-shoe.jpg

I had to make a mental note of not keeping my foot straight as that would make my toe make contact. I suppose I m nitpicking but this does not happen with my Horse as the filler is on the other side.

Then there is the issue of mud spatter. Due to the yard being dusty, the good folks had sprayed copious amounts of water to keep the dust in control; this also resulted in small puddles and I took this as an opportunity to test out the mud guards. This is what happened:

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-mud.jpg

Mind you this was in a yard at slow speeds of around 20 ish. Oh and the oil filter is inside this mesh as well. The rear does not fare much better. The ugly tyre hugger does its job but still you will end up with splashes like this:

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-mud-spatter.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-tyre-hugger.jpg

The tyre hugger is ugly but functional, I will keep it on although a lot of people won't be.

Braking was good and the ABS unit works well. I would have like a bit more bite from the brakes and a bit more feedback from the levers.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-front-tyre-wheel-brake.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-closeup-fr-disc.jpg

One thing I noticed was the ABS sensor rings are not the usual gap rings, rather they are solid discs with indentations. I think someone mentioned more about them a few posts prior. The ABS is not switchable as well.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rr-brake-swa-assy.jpg[/FONT]

I had the bike handed to me cold so a cold start was in order. There is no kickstarter but that is not surprising. Thumb the starter button once and let go. The engine cranks over, starts up and settles to a high idling of 1900 rpm. Cold weather effect? I don’t know.
[FONT=&quot]The exhaust note on cold start was not what I was expecting: it sounded like a “phata hua woofer” and i cannot describe it any better. Even after warming up to operating temperature, the note was not much improved. I guess I m so used to the exhaust note of my Horse that I felt let down; folks with RTRs will know what I mean. I didn’t rev the engine. Will do all that to their designated test ride bike.

To help me get a better feel of what TVS has made, I had retaken test rides of the Duke 390, the RC 390,the Dominar 400 and the Benelli 302R. My conclusion based on the limited time I had with the bike? Dominar and Duke are more upright, RC is more committed and the 302 is somewhere in between. The posture is more leaned in than my Horse but not so much. It put more pressure on my wrists but I can live with it (I guess). One thing I was not able to check out properly was the flickability of my Horse versus the RR. I suppose my Horse is better in this regard. Short wheelbase = twitchy handler but that’s how I like it. I will have more to say on this post a proper ride.
Suspension was well sorted with USD forks at the front and monoshock at the rear with adjustable preload; will need a tool to do that of course. Cannot comment much more on comfort and all due to paucity of data.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rr-radiator-gold-forks.jpg

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rear-shock-1.jpg

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rear-shock-closeup.jpg

The fit and finish was not up tp my expectation or I suppose I went there with high expectations. Panel gaps are mostly uniform but not always. Panels squeak. Panels do not fit well at some points.
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-fit-finish-red.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-fit-finish-tank.jpg
Paint quality was mostly ok but one red bike had an issue which I will point out:
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-sheen.jpg
This is the paint finish on the panel. Note the nice deep finish.
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-paint-issue.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-paint-issue-2.jpg
Now notice the paint finish here. The area where the surface takes a 90 deg change from vertical to the horizontal plane? Look closer and you will see the issue. The paint there seemed to be freshly done, as if someone had taken a can of spray paint and simply painted the panel. It felt sticky and fresh to touch but I wasn't able to detect any telltale smell. The overall finish of that area was poor and it was evident to anyone who would see the bike in broad daylight.
I guess I should have gone there expecting Hyosung levels of fit and finish and then perhaps I would not have been so disappointed.

Last edited by Aditya : 11th January 2018 at 12:02. Reason: As requested
N33raj is offline   (37) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018, 00:46   #239

The small and significant and funny things:

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-35-sticker.jpg
35 years of TVS on the red one but,
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-35-sticker-missing.jpg
what years of TVS racing??

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-ball-buster-tank.jpg
Beware all ye men who are not yet married and would like to go on get married and have kids. The tank is not wedding vegetables friendly. Think 1st gen Pulsar and you will know what I am talking about!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-bendy-indicators.jpg
Indicators bend somewhat. Still i would avoid swiping them altogether.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black-black.jpg
Where does the matt black panel finish? Where does the normal black plastic panel begin? Press the panel! It will squeak to tell you where.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black-horse.jpg
The black bike gets the company logo in black too!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black-finish-issue.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-black-paint-issue-highlight.jpg
Notice what looks like light reflecting from the tank on these two photos? Not so much on the first one but a lot from the second? That was what I meant when I said that black colour will need a lot of TLC! I have seen this happen to the old RTR matt grey. The finish will deteriorate to a metallic one with use. Here what has happened is some part of the transport frame has rubbed repeatedly on that spot to buff it to a shiny spot.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-drivechain-guide-rail.jpg
The chain has its own little guide rail to help things along.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-engine-top-cover.jpg
RED engine block top cover! Nice!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-exhaust-pipe.jpg
Reverse inclined engine. Front inlet. Rear outlet. Things to discuss with mates in your favourite watering hole. The exhaust pipe colour looks lovely although thats not due to heat. This was the pipe of the cold bike!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-exposed-wires.jpg
Exposed wiring bits. UGLY.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-fr-wheel-design.jpg
I like the alloy wheel design but then, I am a sucker for 5 spoke ones!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-hollow-wheel-hubs.jpg
It seems the wheel hubs are hollow to save weight.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-hot-air-vent.jpg
No stuffing cleaning rags on this bike.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-ignition-cylinder.jpg
The ignition key cylinder in its entirety from top to bottom. Must invest in GPS tracker to know where the villains have taken my new horse.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-flag.jpg
Flag in discreet mode on the screen.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-led-assy-inside.jpg
Eh? What? Me no understand!

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-oil-filter-placement.jpg
Oil filter inside the mud sprinkled mesh. Note to self: must find some way to minimise spatter.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-paddock-stand.jpg
No centre stand. This paddock stand is your new garage member. Don't know the price though.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-reg-plate-holder-fr.jpg
Neat looking registration plate holder on the front. Could have done it better though IMHO.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rid-panel-fit.jpg
More panel misfits. This time on the panels in front of the meter console.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rr-radiator-gold-forks.jpg
The RR is fitted to the radiator front this time. Looks like someone went to Hyosung to find out why their GT650N's RRs were failing all the time.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-rr-reg-plates-blinkers-reflectors.jpg
The rear gets standard issue reflectors on both sides.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-split-seat-lock.jpg
Split seats with the pillion's being one storey up. Gets a lock for the seat. Not much useable space inside anyway. Can keep my pet mouse or its food but not both. Note the TVS branding on the seat.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-tail-lights.jpg
Omega inverted tail lights. Look nice and light up nicely as well. See that hook like thing jutting out on the right? It is actually a U bar and is for the pillion to hold on to as there is no other place! (Men please take note heehee). It is seen at a better angle in the first two photos of this post.

TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-weather-proofing-1_edited1.jpg
TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh-weather-proofing-2.jpg
Exposed wires worrying you? Well worry no more! The good engineers at TVS have tamped down the important points and places with a tamp of glue! God!

So what have we learnt? It is 33.5 bhp and 27.1 (maybe more, maybe less)Nm torque machine. Sounds good enough for me.
6 speed transmission. Very nice.
180mm GC. Ok. 130kg payload. Worrying. I am a well fed 6'2 100kg chap. So at best I can go do the tarkari shopping and that too by myself?
Michelin Pilot Street radials. Should be good enough although I am used to the Pirelli Sport Demons (no not the Indianised ones).
8Ah battery. 290w generator. Full DC. Nice, very nice. Can i transplant this generator into my old RTR? It would be lovely if I could.
TVS does not tell you what wattage the HLs are. From what little I have seen, they seem bright alright.

This about sums up my 2 hours spent today with the RR. With bikes now in transit and being delivered to their owners, it won’t be long before we have detailed reviews for this wonderful machine that TVS has made.
In conclusion, will i buy this bike? Probably not. Or rather, not yet. Let a few lots go by. Let a few months roll past. Let some people put up prices of the parts they have had to change. Then I will make up my mind. In other news, TVS has already sent the price list of all the plastic body panels to the ASC. However, no price list for the important bits and bobs like the engine, wheels, frame, etc.
At the end, apologies for the not so good quality of the photographs. My Nokia Lumia EOS is not back from service yet, so had to make do with a simple phone.
Thank you for reading. Good night.

Last edited by Aditya : 11th January 2018 at 11:58. Reason: As requested
N33raj is offline   (53) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018, 06:30   #240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N33raj View Post
The small and significant and funny things:

Attachment 1713821
what years of TVS racing??

Attachment 1713832
Exposed wiring bits. UGLY.

Attachment 1713833
I like the alloy wheel design but then, I am a sucker for 5 spoke ones!

Attachment 1713835
It seems the wheel hubs are hollow to save weight.

Attachment 1713837
The ignition key cylinder in its entirety from top to bottom. Must invest in GPS tracker to know where the villains have taken my new horse.

Attachment 1713843
More panel misfits. This time on the panels in front of the meter console.
Thank you for the detailed observations. And I thought it would have been a one off case with the bike I saw. Especially the panel mismatch near the meter console, it was the exact same thing in the bike I saw as well.
Like I said earlier, a plastic covering for the ignition cylinder would have at least made it look neat. You seem to echo my observations.
I do really like the alloy wheels. Most of the bikes in the market nowadays have hollow hubs to save weight.
The ABS sensor is different just to make it easier to clean. No other advantage.
People may call this nitpicking for a ₹2.66 lakh bike but when competition offers better for lesser price I don't see why I shouldn't be nitpicking.
nikhn is offline   Reply With Quote