Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 16th April 2010, 09:52   #46

@ Raccoon: Have changed fork oil for Splendor at CBZ, kothrud(Pushkar Auto) few years back. It was carried out to my satisfaction.
Have been servicing activa at this place quite regularly, their fault diagnosis has been good so far for me.

If you want to change fork oil & brake fluid in person, try known small garages. I used to use one next to Pratiknagar entrance for regular oil changes.
sukiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2010, 18:58   #47
Senior - BHPian

^^^Thanks mate... not sure where this Pratik Nagar is, but I guess like you said, need to find some smaller place to get it done under my nose. Problem with smaller places is that they usually do not have the the premises (which is at least relatively dust free, etc) and often not even the best equipment/tools. CBZs on the other hand seem well equipped and have clean and tidy premises.

I don't care about the fault diagnosis, as I can do that myself... what matters to me is the way the guy works and carries out what is told with the right equipment. I'v been doing the oil changes myself (mostly) since the last couple of years... less hassle than going to mechs at specific times.
Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote