Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 1st June 2017, 11:05   #1186

Default Re: How many bikers in here and what do you ride?

I have a strong passion for riding bikes, I started riding back in 2010 and now I don't I will ever stop it.

First bike:

1. Inherited mom's Activa (2006 Model)

2. My first geared bike was the very famous HH Splendor which I started riding after my 18th birthday, it was a 2002 Model and it still runs butter smooth.

3. On my 20th Birthday, I got my very first bike as a gift from my parents. It's the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350. This is the bike that got me addicted to riding and exploring places, it's like my best friend and makes me smile whenever I straddle her and at times I even talking to my bike . Apart from the standard Royal Enfield niggles, it still is a great bike. This bike has taught me the manners of riding a bike, and that riding is not just about speeding. Even after 3 years now, I don't have customized her much as I prefer to keep her as stock as possible. Till now I have only added a USB charger under my seat and am soon planning to get on a pair of 9 LED Circular Fog Lamps. This is the one bike I won't be selling all my life and will be cherishing it for a long time to come.

Here is the bike itself:

Name:  1431070334320.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  32.8 KB
liv2ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2017, 12:55   #1187
BHPian

Default Re: How many bikers in here and what do you ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohitj92 View Post
Started riding on my dads Bajaj Super and uncles bajaj Chetak. Got my first bike, the Honda Unicorn on my 18th birthday, still use it.

Its a 2010 model and still runs without any niggles, 51k kms covered.
Got a KTM Duke 390 last year. 15k kms covered.
Are those police stickers legit? or have you pasted them just to prevent cops from towing away your bike ? Last week I noticed a police towing van full of such bikes. KTMs, FZs, R15s with police stickers on them.
girimajiananth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2017, 17:06   #1188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girimajiananth View Post
Are those police stickers legit? or have you pasted them just to prevent cops from towing away your bike ? Last week I noticed a police towing van full of such bikes. KTMs, FZs, R15s with police stickers on them.

My father is a cop but both the bikes are only used by me. And yes, the stickers were pasted to prevent cops from towing away the bikes. But nowadays after the E-Challan system, they do not care for any stickers, planning to remove them soon.
Rohitj92 is offline   Reply With Quote