| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th July 2007, 19:37||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Delhi
Thanked: 22 Times
76 Model Original RE Bullet Photo Required
I recently purchased a 76 model bullet 350 which i want to restore to the original 76 look. So pls anyone with pics of this 76 pictures and also classic bull pics send to me. Also anyone who no any guy who is in the trade of restoration, pls help me.
|6th July 2007, 20:45||#2|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: May 2005
Thanked: 3,508 Times
I have a 70 model Bullet. But i changed it appearance a little bit since i bought the bike so unfortunately i cannot help you with the picture.
A picture speaks a thousand words true but i'll try to explain to you in words how it used to look like. Basically there aint not much difference to it when u compare it with a 80's model or 90's model except in these following areas:-
*The front mudguard is deep and covers the wheel fully and the mudguard has flat sides on either sides in the front where you can write the vehicle number.
* Rear mudguards are the normal square type items with square type mudguard stays.
* Some models had the rubber padding on the fuel tank. And some dont have it but the holes for the screws would be under layers of putty.
* The front and the rear hubs are of the half width variety. It means that the spokes on the hub have different length on each side.
* The speedometer drive is taken off the rear wheel.
* There is a Bolt on the crankcase which is right next to the oil pipe going to the cylinder head. That is the oil pressure relief valve (Later models dont have this)
* On the left side under the cylinder the crank case vent tube exits from a piece that is screwed on to the crankcase by three small screws. On later models it's cast.
I'll try to help you with a picture if i'm able to find one.
Last edited by Sankar : 6th July 2007 at 20:47.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Original Parts for 1960s Royal Enfields||mituadas||Motorbikes||10||23rd August 2017 15:15|
|All Bullet Gurus:: Need your Suggestion : Planning to Modify Bullet-Project Wanderer||Shubhendra||Motorbikes||56||6th October 2014 11:18|
|whats better than an original cj3b?? two original cj3b's.||0333||4x4 Vehicles||33||5th March 2009 11:15|
|Original spoiler required for esteem||willy||Modifications & Accessories||8||29th August 2006 22:36|