Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 23rd September 2011, 17:29   #31
Default Re: Bullet Upgrade - The Lighting Effect

I dont know this is the right place for this post,Any idea where to get autopal doom?
white-rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2011, 18:07   #32

^ Autoparts shops for Amby, jeeps, lcv etc. 7" Beam is generic so be specific about lamp type. do let us know if you see one with convex (bulged) glass.
Rennjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 20:10   #33

I have been using the 50+ bulb for quite some time now and am pretty satisfied with it too. Took my bike for a spin on Saturday night, and the lights did pretty well on NH4 except for two occasions.
How about a HID. I have a Machismo 500, and am actually thinking of going in for a HID now. I have a long ride coming up. Any suggestions ??
Karlitoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2013, 12:28   #34
Default Extra lights on my Suzuki Fiero gen1

Hi all BHPians

Searched the forums but could not get the relevant topic - hence posting new.

I have a Suzuki Fiero 2000 model with 6V and 2.5 LB battery - kick start. Do not know the voltage developed by the magneto coil. Stock headlight lamp is 35w/35w.

I wish to add two lights of 55w each (fog lamp type - white glass) on the crash guard connected with a separate switch to be used for night riding. These will be used only when needed and not always - hence the separate switch connection and not direct with headlamps.

Now - has anyone done such a fitting with the battery type mentioned or bike model mentioned?

Please give me your opinion / sugesstions / any inputs as I wish to keep the bike SAFE and avoid any overload on battery or coils or blow any fuse on the highway.

fast lane is offline   Reply With Quote