Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 25th August 2007, 19:13   #1
vinfriend

Default Hero honda splendor - Which nut to open to change oil?

When i tried to change engine oil for hero honda splendor 2004 model, i saw two similar nuts under the engine. When i opened one, i got one spring and some oil outside!! so I tried the other one which completely drained the oil. Plz tell me whats the purpose of the first nut if anybody here knows.....
Old 27th August 2007, 12:03   #2
vinfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
hai vinfriend
you can find a big nut in the middle .where a 12 13 spanner could fix ( ithink so) u have to loosen it and drain it out. open the bolt and leave it for atleast 45 mins ( actually i leave it for more than a hour).
Thanks prajeep, I found it that time and changed oil, but could you plz tell me the purpose of other nut which when opened i got one spring and some oil out? There was a small metal bush which came out only half ...any way i put all things back and fixed that nut!