| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|16th November 2007, 22:07||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Delhi
Thanked: 0 Times
any mods for Bajaj Eliminator or Avenger?
I'm planning to buy Bajaj avenger DTSi but have been giving serious thoughts to buy a second hand Eliminator or avenger and getting it modified and I'm sure a lot of custom jobs can be done on it.
Please share your thoughts, experiences, mod jobs etc.
|20th November 2007, 09:56||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2006
I think the Avenger/Eliminator looks good enough. But if you still want to mod it(asthetically) and if you manage to get a second hand avenger in good condition go for these -
- Give it a visor up front.
- Get leather saddle bags to give it the cruiser feel.
- Get a nice paint job (or a flame job if you prefer) and chrome necessary parts! You can't have a cruiser w/o dazzling chrome!
- Please don't get alloys on it. Spokes look wayyyy better.
- One interesting thing. My cousin had an Avenger. After 2 years of use, his silencer rusted and half of it fell off. He says he's seen two other cases with the same problem. BUT, the bike sounds awesome after that!
So see if you can retain the original can and make it... Free Flowing!
|11th December 2007, 03:06||#3|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bhagyanagaram. (A.K.A. Hyderabad)
Thanked: 47 Times
you can make it look like a chopper, with a different handle and differnt more stylish looking exhaust!
will look awesome, a enticer was converted to look like one, but i wouldnt recommend that as the bike is 125cc and is not all that fun to ride in comparision!
you can definately put in a 120 or a 130mm tyre with dia 17inches at the front and a 150/90-15 tyre and rim at rear this will change the whole bike's look to a different one, and trust me will definately look awesome!
Last edited by rider60 : 11th December 2007 at 03:11.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bajaj Avenger club||percybilimoria||Motorbikes||148||7th March 2011 07:07|
|Kawasaki Bajaj Eliminator.||v12||Long-Term Ownership Reviews||5||11th May 2009 14:36|
|Wanted: Avenger/ Eliminator||Sankar||Shifting gears||0||15th October 2007 12:48|
|Red Bajaj Eliminator||metallica||Shifting gears||0||20th June 2006 10:57|
|Bajaj Avenger||SuperSyn||Motorbikes||6||11th July 2005 13:07|