Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 5th December 2007, 18:55   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Indepedent Service centre for bikes in Delhi/NCR

Guys, any of you know any good independant service centres where bikes of all makes can be worked upon...or any good mecchanic that i can trust to do a satisfactory job on my Apache?

The reason is that TVS service centres are horribly bad..have tried three so far and all of them can be rated as crap at best. Even for a minor job they give you a delivery time of the evening, the spares take forever to arrive (only the ones to be changed under warranty) and ultimately they end up screwing more things than they fix. The only positive side is that they do a very good job at washing.

So any suggestions would be helpful. As of now i need to carry out the seventh schedueled service.
Deeps is offline   Reply With Quote