Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 31st May 2008, 23:46   #46
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hey BHP'ians

Please could you list down all that needs to be taken care of for a new bike while getting it serviced the first time....

Guys please update as soon as possible.....

priyank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2008, 17:22   #47

Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I have owned the new Honda Unicorn sports for almost an year now and have to say that it's a wonderful machine. I just fell for the ride and handling when I test drove it. I TD'ed the Uni, CBZ extreme and Pulsar before deciding on the Uni.
It has as smooth a ride as you can imagine and the control is awesome. The monoshoks carries you over the smaller potholes like butter. I also like the low rumbling sound when revved and the looks are good enough if not top of the line. The power surge is not as much as pulsar but it can hold itself decently when challenged. All said it's worth just for the engines sake- a robust and reliable piece of iron.
The rear MRF Zigma tyres are great for dry roads but have to be careful on wet ones as they loose traction quite easily.
Totally agree with you. I ride my Uni almost 90kms a day, and the smoothness is really commendable. I can suggest it to anyone who is satisfied with under 15 bhp, 50 kmpl (I'm getting more). The gearshift is also very smooth. I think we can keep the smoothness for a long time by doing some rev matching while shifting down. Since the rear tyre doesn't have the central groove, it may feel a bit unstable on wet roads. When riding alone, I always choose the 'soft' setup of the mono suspension.

But the new Unicorn (especially black) will make you wait nearly 3 months after booking :(
Joe M is offline   Reply With Quote