Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 18th April 2008, 00:00   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sary View Post
Guys finally my bike has fetched me 26K. I need to book either of the one within this saturday

1. Aviator, 2. Activa , 3. Access ... please help.
Did you test ride and enquire about all three of the above mentioned in your city? Take a ride and you'll be able to make your own decision I think. Access might have a waiting period (its hardly available anywhere). The Flyte is readily available I think, while for the Aviator there might be a slight delay ( not as bad as Access for delivery).
Call up your local dealers for each and check on the time frame they tell you about delivery, especially since you've mentioned Saturday as your cut off date.
Good luck.
Etrnlwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 12:11   #17
BHPian

Default Which Honda Dealer @ Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrnlwanderer View Post
Did you test ride and enquire about all three of the above mentioned in your city? Take a ride and you'll be able to make your own decision I think. Access might have a waiting period (its hardly available anywhere). The Flyte is readily available I think, while for the Aviator there might be a slight delay ( not as bad as Access for delivery).
Call up your local dealers for each and check on the time frame they tell you about delivery, especially since you've mentioned Saturday as your cut off date.
Good luck.
I have driven only Activa, Aviator and Access will drive out tommorow as saturdays are off for me. Access has a waiting period of 2 months @ Bangalore, Activa and Aviator are readily available (Delivery within 2 days). Flyte is girlish and looks like scooty pep so i leave it out.

I had queried Honda through their website with regard to discontinuation of Activa and relacing it with Aviator, their prompt response within 12Hrs said "Good Morning Sir, Thanks for writing inn. Aviator is a Premium Executive bike and is designed for Gentleman for their daily commute to office. Whereas Activa is a kinda family multipurpose scooter. Company cannot comment on its discontinuation." Polite reply by a Lady from Delhi.

Anybody from Bangalore comment on which dealer is the best, my friends had a very good experiance with Dhruvdesh Honda, but if i buy from City Honda then the chap is ready to give me 2% off when i swipe my cr Card.
sary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 12:54   #18
BHPian

Default hmm

i would recommend the access over the activa
as access has telescopic front shocks & 125cc new engine
activa is a year 2000 model while access is 2007/08 so obviously better to go for a newer, more latest one
brianbandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2008, 00:01   #19
BHPian

None of these new bikes have the front dickey/boot, which is unacceptable to me.
thats why the Activa works for me. easy to access the front storage space, plus the unseat space is taken up by the helmet always.
But then nothing beats the good old Kinetic Honda, helmet clip under the seat, front storage space, proper leg room plus and option of hooking up a basket for holding things.

Last edited by gendarmee : 19th April 2008 at 00:05.
gendarmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:24   #20
BHPian

Smile

hey sary...

what did u finally go for?? and how is it shaping up against the p180?

ciao
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote