Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 5th May 2008, 19:11   #16
BHPian

Another one down. Flyte seems to be picking up nicely

Best of luck with your new scoot.
vabs78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 19:51   #17
BHPian

congrats on the new flyte - its a neat 125cc and ya especially perfect for women
my wife adores hers!
brianbandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 21:59   #18
BHPian

Congrats on your purchase!
Enjoy safe riding!!!
five46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 22:05   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi everyone, back after taking delivery of the much awaited Flyte. The showroom guys were really very co-operative. Today being a week day there were not many deliveries. Only mine infact. I was out on some other work but the showroom guys waited though it was nearly an hour past their closing time. The scoot was really clean and the sales person explained everything patiently though it was his time to go home. So on the whole impressed with the showroom people.
Got the usual ritual of a pooja done in a temple and had a 16 kms ride before taking it back home and giving it some rest.
Will start a new thread regarding the ownership a little later on.

Thanks everyone for helping me with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I recently read in the Bike magazine a 7 scooter shootout and they gave full marks to a Dio. If you like a big looking scooter then go for the Aviator.
Hi there mate, the payment was already made before you commented. Also I was not looking for a big scoot. I was looking for a comfortable scoot with good ride quality. Flyte seemed to be good on both. So went ahead with it.

Thank you for taking time out to comment.

Regards,
Abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4loys View Post
Nice choice and hope it will not disappoint you ! I too own a black flyte
Thanks a lot sir, i am also hoping it will not disappoint me It was your thread on Flyte which helped me a lot in zeroing in on the decision so many thanks for that as well.

Regards
Abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sary View Post
Wise decision considering your requirements... happy driving SYM ! cheers:
Thanks a lot mate!!! I am also hoping that it will turn out to be a wise decision and will not dampen my spirits with niggling problems!

Regards
Abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabs78 View Post
Another one down. Flyte seems to be picking up nicely

Best of luck with your new scoot.
Hey Vabs, could not resist the ride quality and seating of the Flyte when compared to the activa. Its not that heavy as well which the ladies can handle with ease. Hence the decision. Also if its light, it wont be taxing on my shoulders and arms in heavy traffic. So on the whole its a good buy for the price paid.

Regards
Abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbandra View Post
congrats on the new flyte - its a neat 125cc and ya especially perfect for women
my wife adores hers!
Hey brainbandra, thanks a lot for your help. Your comments in DECite's thread also helped me a lot with this decision. So credit goes to you as well.

Regards
Abhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by five46 View Post
Congrats on your purchase!
Enjoy safe riding!!!
Thanks a lot five46, Your help with the bit of info on Dio is very much appreciated. Probably repeating myself but still it was my 40k which I would have regretted on spending if it was not for you.

Thanks again

Regards,
Abhi

Mod's Note: Wow! 7 continuous posts in 10 minutes flat? Please start using the multiquote button to reply to everyone rather than making a separate post for every reply.

All continuous posts merged.

Last edited by Zappo : 5th May 2008 at 22:54. Reason: Continuous posts merged.
abhinav.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 06:01   #20
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride. Hope you enjoy it. I personally like the flyte very much.

Waiting for the review and pics now!
AkMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 20:58   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMar View Post

Waiting for the review and pics now!
Thanks AkMar, They will follow very soon. Just having a busy schedule at work and also waiting to complete atleast 250-500 kms on the odo before coming up with a review.

Regards
Abhi
abhinav.s is online now   Reply With Quote