Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 14th July 2008, 23:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

I'm not sure how the rear tyre would behave since it's mounted on a Lenso wheel meant for cars. But a commendable effort nevertheless.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 02:49   #17
Senior - BHPian

Interesting bike. Any website / portfolio for the modder?
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 03:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post

there must be a virus on this link as my anti-virus does not let me access this site..please check on the same @ highwayblaze
RuffRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 09:27   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
there must be a virus on this link as my anti-virus does not let me access this site..please check on the same @ highwayblaze
You could try khalidaro.com

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 15th July 2008 at 09:28.
FlyingSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 10:34   #20
BHPian

I love it!! Awesome design! I just totally adore the RVMs and the rear mudguard. What you mentioned as the fuel gauge looks more like the amp meter. The handles look a little bit difficult to grip with those deep grooves in them. But all in all, a fantastic effort
PhrozenFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 12:19   #21
BHPian

very nicely done cosmetically. Cant be sure of how this monster performs with the rear disc!!
nickoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 11:40   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Just went past that place the other day and the bike's still there. Anyone want to know location, pm.
FlyingSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 12:22   #23
BHPian

The handle bars and other spiky stuff are going to kill the rider (i'm not bothered) or somebody else (i'm bothered) some day...for sure.
In my opinion, a thought-less design.

How would he feel riding behind my car with swords, spears and knives instead of bumpers?

Classic case of being totally irresponsible towards safety in the name of "design".

-- Torqy

Last edited by Torqy : 16th July 2008 at 12:25.
Torqy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 13:05   #24
BHPian

The bike is a good effort of aping the American Choppers concept. Just wanted to know if these bikes are street legal? Going from the shape I am sure the police will be stopping you every time & that might make it a very expensive proposition.
Maverick1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 21:21   #25
BHPian

Definately an Enfield but not the original Enfield, looks to be the Royal Enfield Bullet which is evident from the engine block and the logo on the left side of the block.
Also the curves on the gearbox behind the kick suggest that it is an Electra 4 speed and not the Standard 350. Plus the instant neutral pedal over the gearbox and the gears on the right suggests that it is not the Electra 5 speed.
Very nicely made except for a few hiccups, a good partner for the Bat Mobile :-
The tank and the headlamp nicely blend in with the Bat theme, but the fuel lock is placed very low on the tank which may cause fuel to leak out while climbing with a full tank.
The front and rear alloys do not match, the front one looks to be a low cost one as compared to the rear and also due to the colour mismatch. Huge tyres at the rear, so much for the mileage but should not bother the rider.
The handle bar is definitely a wrist breaker on long routes due to the holding angle and the mirrors look to be having a viewless size and shape.
The mudguards have huge gaps, should be a mud thrower in the rains.
The handle, the front shocks and the rear chassis looks to be powder coated giving the bike a less flashy and sober look.
The gauge in the fourth picture looks to be the Amp meter but could also be the oil gauge as it is fitted over the oil filler hole, there is also a very small oil holder behind this gauge which should be the oil supply for the rear discs.
Nice foot rests but with a very high gear shift pedal which can be a little bit uncomfortable due to the height.
Very small and slim twin exhausts, should produce a lot of noise.
The bike has the MONO suspension at the rear which should be more comfortable than the twin traditional shocks.
Don’t know if anybody noticed but the bike has a small lever below the clutch lever on the left side of the handle. The older bulls had this for the instant neutral. But I am not sure what this bike has it for as it has both, the Lever below the clutch and the pedal over the gearbox.
Nice work of chrome including the bolts all over, but a very uncomfortable grip for a cruiser.

A good chopper to show but not to be used for long rides and off roads. I guess that’s why the bike does not have a milometer.

For more mods and choppers you could visit www.VictoryCustoms.com.
avi.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 11:58   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Crazy S--y Obscene!
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2008, 07:09   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Just went past that place the other day and the bike's still there
No wonder!! I wouldn't want to ride this beast everyday even if this is my only ride...! Can show off now and then, but not walk on thorns every day!
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2008, 12:09   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqy View Post
The handle bars and other spiky stuff are going to kill the rider (i'm not bothered) or somebody else (i'm bothered) some day...for sure.
In my opinion, a thought-less design.

How would he feel riding behind my car with swords, spears and knives instead of bumpers?

Classic case of being totally irresponsible towards safety in the name of "design".

-- Torqy
I agree. It was totally thoughtless to go for a design which you can't even ride without hurting yourself or others on the road.
motorheadinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2010, 20:58   #29
BANNED

well...i would say all the stuff is actually killing the engine which is already a pidly 18 HP with just about that much torque when its new..n now do not tell me putting a low restriction air filter gives that extra zillion horsepower.have seen about 6-8 such motorcycles in my life but all have been built around old bullets who itself begs for more power.
motorcycles are suppose to be an epitome of freedom,carefree road to nirvana,they make u feel free n powerful,they are suppose to be the rebel in you & your own identity.
and that is where custom choppers come into picture.
some say "A man is WHAT HE RIDES" ,it might not be quite true in indian scene,where most of the people cannot afford to ride what the actually are,but this guy would have put a lot of money in all that bling bling.
Its all show n no go! not my taste,seems mister voodoo is a show off guy, and kids on a splendor might be laughing on an empty stretch of road!

Moreover when you already are spoiling the road legal status of the motorcycle,why not plonk in a bigger engine , may be an alto or esteem ,and actually make the bike bigger and longer , instead of faking it by elongating the swing arm which gives the feel of emptiness and more importantly makes the swing arm more prone to bending stresses and failing

Last edited by dustom_99 : 20th March 2010 at 21:04. Reason: addition
dustom_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2010, 21:02   #30
Senior - BHPian

The bike is quite a looker. Does he have more designs ? Rather do you have more pictures of different works from him ?
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote