bhp
BHPian

thats very kool yaaa specially the burnout man
keep it up and ur bones entact .....

ps :- in the first pic u having a fractured left hand right
bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 00:50   #17
Senior - BHPian

Hey Soulreaper, U just reminded me of my college days man!!! I used to do very similar stuff n lot of racing too...I had a rx 100 then...used to do hell lotta road racing n have won thousands betting I can say...U just made me hell nostalgic... But cool to see U on a pulsar, never thought one can push that bike so far!!! I loved that pic of yours with the left arm bandaged( Kick ass)!!! I remmeber once I had pulled a over wheelie and had fallen off backwards , slamming my helmate against the tarmac,,,I was in a state of shock for some minutes after the incident but later realised that I just that few cuts and bruises and a sprained neck...which still hurts sometimes during winter!!!
Never the less...keep goin man...sky is the limit(unless u fall backwards like the way i did looking right up at the heavens)...hahahha...And yeah U got bolls of titanium man!!!!

Last edited by The Wolf : 17th March 2005 at 00:53.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 03:12   #18
Senior - BHPian

Amazing stuff!! !st thing i noticed was that you were wearing a helmet. Man really amazing stuff you can do. lol, just out of interest can you tell us about some of the failures that you may have had while attempting stunts?
Deeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 09:35   #19
BHPian

Woah man,
Welcome to tbhp..
Soulie u'r one friggin kool stunter.. U sure rock man.. Wow, i'm yet to do my 1st proper wheelie and her u'r doing some excellent stunts.. Mera number kab aayega?!!
Put all possible gear while stunting..
_Keep rockin dude, and be safe_
vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 11:34   #20
BHPian

welcome aboard reaper. U got that killer instinct!!!
kphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 11:34   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Hmm Welcome to TBHP Soulie. SO you are finally here, I told you that you will love this forum too
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 12:28   #22
BHPian

Living life on One Wheel seems to be your motto eh???

Good to have a daredevil here.

Ride Hard and Ride safe!!!

Cheers!!!

->P
SPEED_DEMON82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 12:35   #23

i have 4 fractures .. 1 dislocation ... uncountable road rashes ... but who cares ... its all for bikes ... its dangerous if u dont know what u r doin, once u do ... nothing like hanging arround on one wheel..

esp on the highways ... straight roads ... done 1.2 kms on one wheel... freaks the traffic out .
soulreaper_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 12:47   #24
Senior - BHPian

yo soulie, you the maann!!! and i thought i was fa(s)t!! i wouldn't even think of doing those stunts, they're waayy tooo coool for meee!! but yes, on the speed front, i guess i can stand on my own( i've scraped my 180 dts-i's footpegs many-a-times doing over a ton:while leaning over bends of course, not what you're thinkin'-heh heh- i've not had a single high speed accident to my credit-yet-and let's hope it remains that way...). but hey man, those stunts are simply freakin' awesome!! b.t.w, how on earth did you get to make the pulsar stand like that? i used to own an old 180, and i can't think of any ways????
but more to the point, keep up the GREAT work man, and keep poppin' them clutches- may you become the INDIAN evel knievel one day......
veyron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 17:45   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Yeah guys i have my self seen him doin a 600 meter wheelie that too at 65 kph :O
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2005, 02:50   #26
Senior - BHPian

Stunn(t)ing.
That looks way too cool.A 1.2km long wheelie is something most of the bikers just dream off.And if its at 60kmph plus...then its even more exciting.
Way to go soulie.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2005, 08:33   #27

the max i have been able to take it is 80 kmph .
soulreaper_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2005, 12:58   #28
Senior - BHPian

PLEASE DON'T HARM UR BIKES !!!!!!!!!!
chiragh_bir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2005, 15:07   #29
Senior - BHPian

Well that is quite dangerous what you are doing. I hope no other guy gets some wild idea looking at you and trying this stuff. Specially on streets with people, cars, bikes, etc.

One thing I liked is that you are aware of safety and thats why the helmet in all ur stunts. Second thing is that you do these stunts on empty and country roads when no one is around to interfere and get in your way.

I'd discourage BHPians to do dangerous stuff like this, but if ur good at it, then way to go. I pray that anyone who'd want to try these stunts take the necessary safety precautions of doing this with a helmet and not on city, crowded, etc streets.

Soulreaper_20 take good care and keep it up.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2005, 22:39   #30
Senior - BHPian

wow, you da man!

sounds kinda late here...but can someone tell me how to pop a genuine wheelie on a pulsar?
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote