| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|19th December 2008, 09:00||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 18 Times
Mods for TVS Flame
I got addicted to bikes and cars after browing this forum for a while and now, would like to do few mods (any DIY also) for my TVS Flame (black and Silver colored):
The following are in my mind and would really appreciate ur valuable pointers:
1. Cosmetic changes: though flame has good graphics, would like to get your thoughts for any graphics, stikcering, painting etc.
2. Adding engine belly..is it looks good?
3. upgrade the wheels? really need ur advices
4. a few performance mods like k&n filter
5. few mods to look like superbike..like adding double exhaust, etc??
|19th December 2008, 12:24||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thanked: 2 Times
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TVS to ignite new Flame in the 125 CC Category||Sarvodaya||Motorbikes||2||14th November 2009 11:08|
|Booked TVS Flame, will be getting in 2 days||knp||Motorbikes||13||3rd June 2008 15:12|
|TVS Flame with Trafficators||diabloo||Motorbikes||7||17th April 2008 22:16|
|TVS Flame||gary4gar||Motorbikes||32||18th March 2008 10:56|
|TVS on a roll! FI RTR, CCVTi Flame, new Star city!||BunnyPunia||Motorbikes||23||5th October 2007 19:12|