Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 22nd April 2009, 12:58   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Btw Who's Priyank
A Little confused. I forgot your real name! It starts with "P", that is all I remember from your orkut profile!
amtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 13:03   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

LOL there is not a single P in my name or surname

p.s enough OT
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 21:25   #18
Senior - BHPian

Update time: The bike was received post 4th servicing today. It was an idling problem which was sorted during the servicing. Since this was a free service but the morons changed the engine oil which I had not asked them to even touch!

Total cost - Rs. 170 for the oil.

PS: Got a compliment for the bike. The service guy asked me how old is the bike, and after hearing 1 year, he was mighty pleased. "Accha maintain kiya hai"
Old 23rd April 2009, 22:44   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

cable is jammed up. same was for ~1 month on my bike. Then just adjusted where the cable lands up on the carb
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2009, 10:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

There's still some strange problem that I am facing with the acceleration. It seems as if the bike would just stop in the middle of nowhere while I am accelerating. This gives me a scary feeling as I mostly ride it on the highways with heavy vehicles behind me. The pick up too is quite dull.

PS: Showed it to the HH folks and they think everything is fine with the bike. What could be the problem?
Old 29th April 2009, 16:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
There's still some strange problem that I am facing with the acceleration. It seems as if the bike would just stop in the middle of nowhere while I am accelerating. This gives me a scary feeling as I mostly ride it on the highways with heavy vehicles behind me. The pick up too is quite dull.

PS: Showed it to the HH folks and they think everything is fine with the bike. What could be the problem?
Check the carb & fuel lines.
mithun is offline   Reply With Quote