Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 14th October 2015, 22:11   #631
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
How long have you been waiting now to sell the bike? I am sure you must have tried OLX and Quikr. How was the response there? Just curious.
Been trying since 6 months. Haven't put it in OLX and Quikr.

Shall wait another month and put it online. Once put online the number of calls that I receive is irritating and they bargain to the limits. Hence I avoid.

But with no way I'll do put it.
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2015, 22:33   #632
BHPian

Default Re: The "Used Bike Price Thread"

How I wish this Karizma was available in Pune! I'm on lookout for a good Karizma for quite some time (always wanted to own the classic shaped one since college days but couldn't afford). Specimens on olx/quikr are largely butchered up and priced absurdly high in the name of old shape as against the ugly ones available in showrooms today. Sigh!
RishikeshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 03:24   #633
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishikeshK View Post
How I wish this Karizma was available in Pune! I'm on lookout for a good Karizma for quite some time (always wanted to own the classic shaped one since college days but couldn't afford). Specimens on olx/quikr are largely butchered up and priced absurdly high in the name of old shape as against the ugly ones available in showrooms today. Sigh!

You can still buy it from here and have it delivered there. If you are willing to go through the registration transfer hackles, that is.
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 08:08   #634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet-tooth View Post
Hi Guys,

I have been searching for an RX 135 5 speed for quite sometime and I have identified a RX 135 5 speed with the original gear box and disk brakes. The owner quotes 60 K since he has fully restored it and the FC is also done.

Do you think it is a good price or what would be an ideal price for this one?
Its hard to say without photos. Fitness check costs a lot and therefore should be given due credit.
The disc is also worth some good money. 60 might be okay if you are getting loads of spares with it. You also need to be mindful of the engine - a sureshot way is to see how she revs in each gear. In about 1 km, you should be able to accelerate up to 110-115 kmph indicated on the speedo and comfortably stop.

I have a year 2000 5 speed (been with me for over 6 years now) and if i were to sell (but am not), 60k +/- 5 would indeed be a good ballpark. But I have some significant spares, rpm meter, new suspensions (f & r) and michelins which have less than 3k on them with it to go as well as a fitness certificate which is valid for full 5 years more.

hope this helps. good luck.
nitrogary is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 10:49   #635
BHPian

Quote:
You can still buy it from here and have it delivered there. If you are willing to go through the registration transfer hackles, that is.
Thank you for the offer. But I wouldn't want to go thru all the hassles of getting the bike couriered, registration transfer, road tax payment etc. That wouldn't make sense it terms of cost and more importantly the potential mental trauma behind the process!
RishikeshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 16:20   #636
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogary View Post
Its hard to say without photos. Fitness check costs a lot and therefore should be given due credit.
Thanks nitrogary. I have sent you a PM with the link to the photos. He is not providing me with any spares but he has the restoration cost and bills for the spare parts. I am negotiating to finish the deal at 45 - 50K.
bullet-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 17:07   #637
BHPian

Where else can I post my bike for sale apart from the usual OLX and Quikr?
hellmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2015, 11:05   #638
BHPian

Any R15 owners on this forum in Bangalore looking to sell their ride? Looking for a well cared one even if it has clocked some miles.
hothatchaway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2015, 01:41   #639
BHPian

Last week I spoke to my mechanic just wanted to say HI to him after a long time .
He was telling me that the prices of Yamaha RX 100 and RX 135 are sky rocketing in Bangalore Second hand market. The idea of the consumer is that its better to maintain an old 2 stroke bike than a new 4 stroke twin sparkplugged bikes.
Also i was enquiring about RD350s prices ,it seems it has crossed Rs 2 lakhs for best maintained ones.
All the Best for YAMAHA fans,time to ask for pay hikes in your companies.....

Last edited by msvg : 11th December 2015 at 01:43.
msvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2015, 01:49   #640
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
How long have you been waiting now to sell the bike?
Have 99% sold the bike to my colleague.

Got a final offer of 40K.

He kept the bike for a day, Gave him all service records, bills etc. Satisfied he agreed to buy the bike.

Currently I am awaiting for him to sell his current bike which is a 8 year old Bajaj Pulsar 150. For him the Karizma will replace his Pulsar.
a4anurag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 10:16   #641
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothatchaway View Post
Any R15 owners on this forum in Bangalore looking to sell their ride? Looking for a well cared one even if it has clocked some miles.
Sent you a PM, please check.
adhiraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 11:01   #642
BHPian

After having it for about 15years now, I have decided to part with my Shogun. 99 model, 2nd owner, using it as a daily drive... Comes fully stock, no mods ever done to the same. What should I be quoting for the same?
Avinash_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2015, 17:22   #643
BHPian

What would be the right price for 2011 November registered (Kerala, Trivandrum) Yamaha FZ S Limited Edition (Midnight Special). The vehicle is very well maintained, single owner, looks awesome and clocked 33350 Kms on ODO. Front Tyre needs immediate replacement while the rear one can do a couple of 1000 kms. Please help me.
Jeevan Sukumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2015, 10:46   #644
BHPian

I am planning to sell my 2014 August Thunderbird 500 Marine. Kerala, Cochin registration, fancy number 4994, run only 5100 kms, excellent condition, serviced regularly.
What is a good price? Would it fetch 160,000 INR?
basilmabraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2016, 09:36   #645
BHPian

2014 April black Duke 390 with
new Michelin rear tyre
11000km on the odo
Well maintained
2nd registration, blr

Would it fetch 1.4l ?
Would price should I expect?
Akhilash95 is offline   Reply With Quote