Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 25th February 2017, 13:31   #691
BHPian

Default Re: The "Used Bike Price Thread"

What should be the price of Honda Repsol 250R ABS 2015 June model.
kailashnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2017, 21:03   #692
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 5th March 2017 at 19:53.
HyperRetard is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 1st March 2017, 13:13   #693
BHPian

I am planning to upgrade to the KTM D390 and wish to exchange my Pulsar 220 Dts-i as the booking amount for the same. Would it be a sensible option to do so or should I sell it off through classified options available?

Also, what can I expect for a regularly maintained Pulsar 220 Dts-i Oct, 2009 model if I have to sell it today?
Pratzgh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 12:30   #694
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratzgh1 View Post
I am planning to upgrade to the KTM D390 and wish to exchange my Pulsar 220 Dts-i as the booking amount for the same. Would it be a sensible option to do so or should I sell it off through classified options available?

Also, what can I expect for a regularly maintained Pulsar 220 Dts-i Oct, 2009 model if I have to sell it today?
Selling it through online classified might get you a better deal. How many kilometres has your 220 run?

Regards
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 12:34   #695
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Selling it through online classified might get you a better deal. How many kilometres has your 220 run?

Regards
399xx Kms done so far. I barely use it and bajaj don't age so well. I am super confused on buying a new motorcycle and do not wish to spend a dime on the existing one as it would yield unsatisfactory returns.
Pratzgh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 14:16   #696
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratzgh1 View Post
399xx Kms done so far. I barely use it and bajaj don't age so well. I am super confused on buying a new motorcycle and do not wish to spend a dime on the existing one as it would yield unsatisfactory returns.
I don't think it would be much hard work to get 40 grands for your bike. I would suggest posting a classified online. I sold my used 2009 220 on Qu**r.com. Dealers generally undervalue your vehicle and later sell it at much higher rate, thereby making a chunk of dough that could have been yours. Given that you don't use your bike much and aren't in a hurry to sell it off, I would say that posting a classified on one of these websites and waiting for a sweet deal to come your way won't be a bad idea at all.

Regards
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2017, 08:25   #697
Senior - BHPian

My dad have given up on the Yamaha SZ RR that i bought for him.
It's 6 months old & should have run a a few hundred km (not run in yet)
It cost me around 80K inclusive of accesories etc. How much of depreciation am I going to get hit with ?
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2017, 12:28   #698
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I am selling my CBR 250R abs and repsol edition. Done 12500 kms. What should I expect for this bike.

Regards,
Kailash
kailashnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2017, 22:52   #699
BHPian

Hello friends,
I am planning to buy my friends 3 year old Harley Davidson ,super low model. It has done only 2000 kms. He has put extra fittings for 2 lakhs. I have quoted 4.5 lakhs, he wants a bit more.
Now,
1)how much should be my final offer?
2)How is the maintenance of this particular model?
3)What is the loan interest rate for second hand bikes?
4) I am a chronic back pain guy. Will this bike suit me ? Ergonomically, is it comfortable. Of course,I am not planning any long trips,just an urge in my heart to own one.
I am planning to use it for a few days this coming week,and then,I would decide. It has been almost 30 years since I drove a bike,yes during college times,and now I am reaching 50 soon!
Kindly put in your valuable opinions .
Thanks in advance
Regards
Ramesh
Rameshdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2017, 23:59   #700
BHPian

I am planning to sell my RX135 5 speed gear (2000 model) Around 55000 done. Fully restored. Selling since I am planning for an upgrade. How much can I expect for the bike?
infinitewheel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2017, 12:09   #701
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
How much can I expect for the bike?
Depends a lot on buyer, Average price is around (mostly upwards of) 50k for a mechanically sound bike with proper documents and it goes upto 70k depending on the market / buyer, added goodies (better rubber, expansion chambers, 100/90W kit, disc brake, etc)
Mr.Boss is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2017, 21:45   #702
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post
4) I am a chronic back pain guy. Will this bike suit me ? Ergonomically, is it comfortable. Of course,I am not planning any long trips,just an urge in my heart to own one.
Chronic back ache? Think again, bud, cruiser ergos are worse for lower back. All suspension shocks that aren't filtered, go to the spine. I ride a supersport bike and only once did I get a backache due to the suspension, on a trip with very, very bad roads - more moonscape.

Anyhow, ride the bike for an hour or more to your satisfaction before deciding , because if the heart is set on something, as they say, love will find a way to counter the pain of your back.
Ricci is offline   Reply With Quote