Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 23rd January 2014, 17:21   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: LED Lighting Conversion for your Two Wheelers

Wow pssmath. Got a look at this thread after a long time. I wonder how i missed it. Now i neither have the expertise nor the patience to carry out the work you have done on your bike and your car but i applaud the effort and the success. I would like to know if you would by any chance know of anyone in Bombay who could help/guide me for this conversion, first, to my RE Electra 350 and then on to my cars. Thanks.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2014, 21:15   #32
Default Re: LED Lighting Conversion for your Two Wheelers

Hello V 16

Thank you very much for your appreciation of my efforts, the main reason for my interest in LED's started when i realised the harm that we humans are doing to the very thing that sustains us all "MOTHER NATURE".
Since i started working on LED's i have come a long way in learning about them and i have converted my home also to "FULL LED".

Just trying to do my bit that's all.

Now coming to your request unfortunately i do not know anyone personally in mumbai but i feel that someone with electronics knowledge should be able to help you out, by the way i just know the spelling of electronics and nothing else about it !!!
I do agree with you that it takes LOT OF PATIENCE & you need basic skill i.e soldering and desigining your light's layout etc.

Pradeep S Sulladmath
pssmath is offline   Reply With Quote