Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 24th August 2005, 22:00   #1
BHPian

Default Kinetic Italjet Scooters

Was going through this months Autocar magazine and read about the Kinetic and Italjet combo scooters.Especially the Jupiter and Formula.

Jupiter : The bulky Jupiter is more of Motoscoot and i always had a liking towards these.It looks really good and also spacious,but i boubt about the way the seat is designed.I wonder how much padding is provided for it as on longer runs it does matter.The front mudgaurd looks rakish and provides a very mean look.But never the less its a perfect choice for those who want effortless cruising and great comfort.

Formula : The formula looks more chunkier with its oh so unique suspension and those twin exhausts with a grille supporting the rear tail-light and the once gain new feature of the fuel filler car and the location,so much like a car.But one thing which looks odd is the meter console.But the final verdict is it looks very very sporty.

Take care and safe riding..

Busa.
nikibusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2005, 22:27   #2
BHPian

I quite liked the Dragster... even though it looks like you've got an 80's toaster on the front console, the whole IN-YOUR-FACE design is rather alarming but pleasing... and apparently the things got quite a bit of power too... I want one of those...

Busa, do you have any idea about pricing??
aveek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2005, 22:45   #3
BHPian

I think the EURO will sell more when launched, it is very practical one. But I really liked the Jupiter most.
sridhar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2005, 00:36   #4
BHPian

Aveek Dude..here is an statement sourced from Indiacar.com.

Kinetic Engineering General Manager (marketing) Ajinkya Firodia said the price points of the new range would be in the region of Rs 25,000 to Rs 75,000 and the image creator segment could even touch Rs 1 lakh.

Busa.

Information Sourcing : www.indiacar.com
nikibusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2005, 08:32   #5
BHPian

they are going to launch the millennium (may be re-named the blade) first. that will be priced around the 40k mark,depending on options.
the one we got for testing was running michelins! hope they give the same when it goes on sale officially
BunnyPunia is offline   Reply With Quote