Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2010, 13:10   #76
BHPian
 
revvinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 54
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
I only asked you if any sales figures indicated tremendous sales or it was just a general feeling.

Comparing the RX to a CD 100 is incorrect. This is because, in general, these are two very different bikes in buyers perspective. Moreover, RX was not very cheap either. If the sales of these bikes had reduced in its last few years, it could have been due to the newer bikes that were available in market. Anyways, RX had been available for 2 decades atleast. It was stopped as it did not meet the emission norms. However, there the stopping of Enticer doesnt seem to be very convincing.

Also, in my opinion doing a wheelie is a skill. A skilled rider can do it on an Activa too. I have seen Seshadripuram college youth doing it every now and then near my house (Gullus Chat). It doesnt really signify performance.
No, we dont have sales figures to support our opinion. But, having said that, I dont think it was an over rated statement that MB made by saying that Enticer sold like hot cakes and also, it wasnt a general feeling. I recently met a person, who bought the bike in 2006, from a Yamaha showroom in Bangalore, much after the sales had been stopped. This does indicate that, the bike WAS in demand, and yet, Yamaha preferred to discontinue the model.

And, this strategy of Yamaha, was what I was trying to highlight, by giving the instance of the RX 100 being discontinued, in probably the same fashion.Otherwise, being so passionate about motorcycles, even in the wildest of my dreams, I wouldn't compare an RX to a CD 100, which I know are as different as Chalk and cheese.

I have a question for you. When you said RX, you also included the RX 135 and RXZ right? Yes, the RX 135 and RXZ were discontinued in lieu of they not meeting emission norms. But, there was no reason to discontinue the RX 100 and introduce an RXG (which, as I said, was tuned for mileage ), when, as you said, there was competition from a bike called Suzuki Shogun (which was more powerful than the RX 100) and Yamaha should have instead, perked up the power of the bike. When they knew that, it was very successful bike for almost 12 years, why did they stop it?

I'm just trying to highlight, the strategy of Yamaha India, in those very 2 decades that you mentioned, which made them discontinue their Flagship model.How then, can you say that, the Enticer was discontinued because of itself. If so, I must say that, the discontinuation of the RX100 was also not convincing.

And about the wheelie, I feel, a wheelie is just not lifting the front tyre of a vehicle and just thudding it to the ground, the next moment. In that case, even a CD 100 can be wheelied. A proper wheelie is, where you can go forward as the wheel is in the air, and that requires, some grunt from the engine ( which we feel, Enti has, inspite of it being a cruiser and being supposedly UNDERPOWERED)

Can the same guys do a wheelie on the Avenger or the Eliminator??

Anyways, these were just my opinion and I hope I've not offended any hard core Yamaha fans. Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Just spoke out of my love for my babe.

revvinhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 13:36   #77
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

I have seen Auto Rick doing wheelie in Quarter Mile Drag event in Bangalore.

Regarding a wheelie in Avenger, contact Bhpian ManishAlive for live Demo.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 13:53   #78
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvinhard View Post
I have a question for you. When you said RX, you also included the RX 135 and RXZ right? Yes, the RX 135 and RXZ were discontinued in lieu of they not meeting emission norms. But, there was no reason to discontinue the RX 100 and introduce an RXG (which, as I said, was tuned for mileage ), when, as you said, there was competition from a bike called Suzuki Shogun (which was more powerful than the RX 100) and Yamaha should have instead, perked up the power of the bike. When they knew that, it was very successful bike for almost 12 years, why did they stop it?

And about the wheelie, I feel, a wheelie is just not lifting the front tyre of a vehicle and just thudding it to the ground, the next moment. In that case, even a CD 100 can be wheelied. A proper wheelie is, where you can go forward as the wheel is in the air, and that requires, some grunt from the engine ( which we feel, Enti has, inspite of it being a cruiser and being supposedly UNDERPOWERED)

Can the same guys do a wheelie on the Avenger or the Eliminator??

Anyways, these were just my opinion and I hope I've not offended any hard core Yamaha fans. Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Just spoke out of my love for my babe.

When it comes to RX 100, I have abolutely no clue why they stopped. I was too young then. Anyways, they kept the series running with RXG, RX135 and RXZ which I generally feel was selling well except for RXG which did not. May be the RXZ too since I felt at that time it was over priced. Point is the series continued until emission norms had to put a full stop to it. Shogun itself dint last too long in the market. Isn't it?


Why on earth do you want to do wheelies on a cruiser bike? I still believe the wheelie is more of a skill. I used to do on a cycle. Does it mean I was very well powered? I havnt done any wheelies on bikes. But I feel doing a wheelie on any cruiser bike would be more difficult than the other bikes like RX and Shoguns. You may have a stand point that Enti can do it as easily as other bikes. Give a RX, Shogun and a enti to a 3rd person who knows how to do wheelies, he will tell which vehicle is more difficult.

Why would you want some one to do a wheelie in eliminator or an avenger? Whats the point? If they cant do wheelies, does enti make it a better bike just for that reason?

These are cruiser bikes and are best to cruise.

Last edited by funkykar : 25th May 2010 at 13:56.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 17:09   #79
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
When it comes to RX 100, I have abolutely no clue why they stopped. I was too young then. Anyways, they kept the series running with RXG, RX135 and RXZ which I generally feel was selling well except for RXG which did not. May be the RXZ too since I felt at that time it was over priced. Point is the series continued until emission norms had to put a full stop to it. Shogun itself dint last too long in the market. Isn't it?


Why on earth do you want to do wheelies on a cruiser bike? I still believe the wheelie is more of a skill. I used to do on a cycle. Does it mean I was very well powered? I havnt done any wheelies on bikes. But I feel doing a wheelie on any cruiser bike would be more difficult than the other bikes like RX and Shoguns. You may have a stand point that Enti can do it as easily as other bikes. Give a RX, Shogun and a enti to a 3rd person who knows how to do wheelies, he will tell which vehicle is more difficult.

Why would you want some one to do a wheelie in eliminator or an avenger? Whats the point? If they cant do wheelies, does enti make it a better bike just for that reason?

These are cruiser bikes and are best to cruise.
Seems like the topic is getting hotter and going , guys i started expressing my love towards enticers. i only give the best answer to it let me only end the topic here. the thread is opened for enticer fans & lovers. haters excuse.
enticer was sold like hot cakes, it doesn't mean it is the highest and fastest selling bikes in the world. In India, in cruiser segment enticer sold like hot cakes. though Royal enfield released its cruiser version thunderbird in 2002, kawasaki bajaj eliminator was released in the year of 2001, and kinetic hyosung aquilla was also launched in 2002. but none of them are sold like hot cakes except for an enticer. enticer gave the new definition cruiser styling to India. when eliminator launched people were feeling awkward to ride eliminator unless they know about cruiser bikes. some used to buy to show their standards as it was rated high for Indian market. coming to my personal experience. from kids to 80year old people loves enticers. many of them expressed it with me. more than 20 old men aged above 60 stopped me to know about the bike and they expressed they love to own one. and when they heard it was stopped they were totally disappointed. i could see their disappointment in their face. many of them came out of their house and walked towards me and my bike to asked me about it. still in my area kids shout wow! enticer when i move in front of them. and some peep in to my portico to see my enti. i still cant believe one incident when i bought the bike. i took it to my college and to my surprise in the lunch hour all students and lecturers and HOD's about 70-100 people were surrounded by my bike and were oggling. suddenly when i saw that i was scared "anything happened to my bike" the whole day i couldn't come out of the shock. if i remember that incedent i feel i m a proud owner. even today i look at my bike like i wish i own one enticer(forgetting its my bike). many indecent made me proud of owning it. those who own it, who knows this enjoyment. how ever the way i explain it, cant be better than i felt it.
now coming to wheelies. no other indian cruiser can be better and easy than the enticer. please do not consider harley davidsons as it doesn't fall in to the category. people say doing wheelies in cruisers are not right as it it not meant for doing wheelie. then which bike is meant for doing wheelie? enticer's power to weight ratio is too good 125cc cruiser. please see the link below

Eliminator vs Enticer: Comparison test of Cruiser bikes in India - Page 3
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 17:17   #80
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
Seems like the topic is getting hotter and going , guys i started expressing my love towards enticers. i only give the best answer to it let me only end the topic here. the thread is opened for enticer fans & lovers. haters excuse.
enticer was sold like hot cakes, it doesn't mean it is the highest and fastest selling bikes in the world. In India, in cruiser segment enticer sold like hot cakes. though Royal enfield released its cruiser version thunderbird in 2002, kawasaki bajaj eliminator was released in the year of 2001, and kinetic hyosung aquilla was also launched in 2002. but none of them are sold like hot cakes except for an enticer. enticer gave the new definition cruiser styling to India. when eliminator launched people were feeling awkward to ride eliminator unless they know about cruiser bikes. some used to buy to show their standards as it was rated high for Indian market. coming to my personal experience. from kids to 80year old people loves enticers. many of them expressed it with me. more than 20 old men aged above 60 stopped me to know about the bike and they expressed they love to own one. and when they heard it was stopped they were totally disappointed. i could see their disappointment in their face. many of them came out of their house and walked towards me and my bike to asked me about it. still in my area kids shout wow! enticer when i move in front of them. and some peep in to my portico to see my enti. i still cant believe one incident when i bought the bike. i took it to my college and to my surprise in the lunch hour all students and lecturers and HOD's about 70-100 people were surrounded by my bike and were oggling. suddenly when i saw that i was scared "anything happened to my bike" the whole day i couldn't come out of the shock. if i remember that incedent i feel i m a proud owner. even today i look at my bike like i wish i own one enticer(forgetting its my bike). many indecent made me proud of owning it. those who own it, who knows this enjoyment. how ever the way i explain it, cant be better than i felt it.
now coming to wheelies. no other indian cruiser can be better and easy than the enticer. please do not consider harley davidsons as it doesn't fall in to the category. people say doing wheelies in cruisers are not right as it it not meant for doing wheelie. then which bike is meant for doing wheelie? enticer's power to weight ratio is too good 125cc cruiser. please see the link below

Eliminator vs Enticer: Comparison test of Cruiser bikes in India - Page 3

You got me wrong Karthik1100. I am no hater of the Enti, I do admire it. If I were a hater, I wouldnt have subscribed to this thread. Not sure what made you feel this. I do agree thread has been a bit off topic. If I remember correctly, you yourself started some comparisons with RX bikes which I felt very very inappropriate and might have irked me a bit.

I would rather appreciate if you could post more and more about its cruiser abilities, may be in comparison with other cruisers too. Examples like how well it is designed for cruising and if it has been designed with proper ergonomics in mind. Such information would be mroe suitable on this thread than wheelie capabilities of a cruiser
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 17:38   #81
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Yamaha Enticer ? the enticing one for the last 6 years on the Indian roads. Bike Sales. Wallpapers, Videos, News. Bikes4Sale.in

http://www.indiabike.com/infobank/yamaha_enticer.htm

find some of the informations related to enticer in the above and below given links

YAMAHA ENTICER Review, YAMAHA ENTICER Price, YAMAHA ENTICER Mileage, YAMAHA ENTICER Models - MouthShut.com

Last edited by Technocrat : 25th May 2010 at 20:46.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 19:07   #82
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
You got me wrong Karthik1100. I am no hater of the Enti, I do admire it. If I were a hater, I wouldnt have subscribed to this thread. Not sure what made you feel this. I do agree thread has been a bit off topic. If I remember correctly, you yourself started some comparisons with RX bikes which I felt very very inappropriate and might have irked me a bit.

I would rather appreciate if you could post more and more about its cruiser abilities, may be in comparison with other cruisers too. Examples like how well it is designed for cruising and if it has been designed with proper ergonomics in mind. Such information would be mroe suitable on this thread than wheelie capabilities of a cruiser

Dear Funkykar i didn't point out anybody. i wrote in general to avoid hater's crowd. and i apologies you for comparing with RX series. FYI, i love RD and RXZ and RX135 too. how can i hate the best bikes ever made by my loved YAMAHA. i feel like they are like big brothers of MY enticer. i want my enticer to push to that level, as they are role model for my enticer, what's wrong in targeting its brother?. coming to enticer, It has almost all the capabilities what cruiser should have except for the bigger CC, i still fell bad about it. but the power is more than enough for a 125cc in comparison with other 125cc bikes. to be honest. till now i have not seen anybody comparing enticers with the other 125cc bikes. it is always compared with higher cc bikes. as this the only 125cc cruiser in India. in comparing with higher CC cruisers they call this as underpowered. how can they call it as underpowered when they compare it with 175cc and 350cc, its illogical right? i love doing wheelie on it, like many other enticer lovers too. coz this is the only cruisers a wheelie can be done effortlessly, its a added advantage that many do not know. i agree to you, doing wheelie requires talent. u can pop the wheel using auto rickshaw, scooters, mopeds even kids cycle also. but bikes like RX100, RX135, shogun, karizma, makes the real wheelie. its all about pooping the wheel using engine's output and to withstand for a long. and this can happen with enticers compared to other Indian cruisers, coz of the power to weight ratio, seating and handling capabilities. but in other cruisers in India requires just a talent. and we are proud of it and trying to highlight this. we also describe about the other cruiser abilities.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 20:42   #83
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Hi Karthik and YEC team:

When is you Club's next Meet/Rally?

Unlike Vintage Auto Clubs, your bikes are not Vintage nor Classics. Hence there wont be any activities like helping other members restore their vehicles or trying to source rare parts for members. So there is no way that such bikes will be scrapped thereby creating a National Loss.

You guys have proved enough the capabilities of Yenticer. Its now time to do something constructive.

What I find missing in your Club is the PURPOSE of such a Club. Please let all of us, as well as the YEC members know that.

All that you guys can do is organize a charity drive for a social cause so that it will be of some help for some small under privileged section of people. You can try collecting funds in association with some NGO.

As a social responsible citizen and a true Lover of Yamaha Enticer, hope you create a benchmark for all other new upcoming Clubs of MODERN Vehicles by doing some SOCIAL WORK too.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 21:47   #84
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Hi Karthik and YEC team:

When is you Club's next Meet/Rally?

Unlike Vintage Auto Clubs, your bikes are not Vintage nor Classics. Hence there wont be any activities like helping other members restore their vehicles or trying to source rare parts for members. So there is no way that such bikes will be scrapped thereby creating a National Loss.

You guys have proved enough the capabilities of Yenticer. Its now time to do something constructive.

What I find missing in your Club is the PURPOSE of such a Club. Please let all of us, as well as the YEC members know that.

All that you guys can do is organize a charity drive for a social cause so that it will be of some help for some small under privileged section of people. You can try collecting funds in association with some NGO.

As a social responsible citizen and a true Lover of Yamaha Enticer, hope you create a benchmark for all other new upcoming Clubs of MODERN Vehicles by doing some SOCIAL WORK too.
Good Question: and here is the Indirect answer - why harley davidson club, Royal Enfield Club is for though they are not vintage or classic, and clubs are not meant for restoration

An automotive club is meant for a group of people who share a common interest, to share their experience they had with their automobiles with each other. based on that members can plan a trip, get together, sharing up-gradations, learning maintenance from each other. this actives boots up their interest to maintain their vehicle in good condition till their end.
there is no commitments to do any social actives unless majority of the members agree with it. one cannot/shouldn't drag some one forcefully to do something.

Direct answer: Yes, we are planning to do some rally for good cause, again it is depended on member's interest.
Club motive is. The Company has Stopped Producing a Successful model which was tagged "Touching Your Heart" punch line, but it really touched our heart. reproducing the same model is companies wish, but we want to retain this bike till our end, as it was stopped some year back, now the lack of getting accessories and parts (original) for it. if it continues we are not sure of saving our loved bikes with us for long. we as a Club intended to give the message to the company to produce the parts till the last enticer on the earth exists.

@Arun: see the list of car clubs around the world. http://www.carclubs.com/make.html
dont say clubs for only vintage or classic. if it is a lovable vehicle, with the help of other lovers, a club is formed, for more lovers to love the vehicle more.

Last edited by Karthik1100 : 25th May 2010 at 21:58.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 21:53   #85
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
Good Question: and here is the Indirect answer - why harley davidson club, Royal Enfield Club is for though they are not vintage or classic, and clubs are not meant for restoration

An automotive club is meant for a group of people who share a common interest, to share their experience they had with their automobiles with each other. based on that members can plan a trip, get together, sharing up-gradations, learning maintenance from each other. this actives boots up their interest to maintain their vehicle in good condition till their end.
there is no commitments to do any social actives unless majority of the members agree with it. one cannot/shouldn't drag some one forcefully to do something.

Direct answer: Yes, we are planning to do some rally for good cause, again it is depended on member's interest.
Club motive is. The Company has Stopped Producing a Successful model which was tagged "Touching Your Heart" punch line, but it really touched our heart. reproducing the same model is companies wish, but we want to retain this bike till our end, as it was stopped some year back, now the lack of getting accessories and parts (original) for it. if it continues we are not sure of saving our loved bikes with us for long. we as a Club intended to give the message to the company to produce the parts till the last enticer on the earth exists.

Have you guys started stocking parts yet? May be the club should pool in some money and buy a used Enticer and preserve for future as a parts bike.

Last edited by funkykar : 25th May 2010 at 21:54.
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 22:02   #86
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Have you guys started stocking parts yet? May be the club should pool in some money and buy a used Enticer and preserve for future as a parts bike.
That much of effort is not required as of now. as of now only cosmetic parts are not available. get the cosmetic parts from used one make no sense. mechanical parts are available now. we are hoping get the original parts from the company.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 22:05   #87
Senior - BHPian
 
funkykar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,358
Thanked: 1,727 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
That much of effort is not required as of now. as of now only cosmetic parts are not available. get the cosmetic parts from used one make no sense. mechanical parts are available now. we are hoping get the original parts from the company.
Ohh is it! This should be the best period to stock mechanical parts then. Was a single model of Enti available or in different variants? Do anyone have a brochure of these bikes?
funkykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 22:34   #88
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Ohh is it! This should be the best period to stock mechanical parts then. Was a single model of Enti available or in different variants? Do anyone have a brochure of these bikes?
i have the original manual, and brochures with me. i think i have the bill too.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 22:37   #89
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
Good Question: and here is the Indirect answer - why harley davidson club, Royal Enfield Club is for though they are not vintage or classic, and clubs are not meant for restoration
Saar, Harley and Royal Enfield are a Century old. There are very much a Vintage! They deserve a Club!

Quote:
An automotive club is meant for a group of people who share a common interest, to share their experience they had with their automobiles with each other. based on that members can plan a trip, get together, sharing up-gradations, learning maintenance from each other. this actives boots up their interest to maintain their vehicle in good condition till their end.
there is no commitments to do any social actives unless majority of the members agree with it. one cannot/shouldn't drag some one forcefully to do something.
You want your Bike to be with you forever?! Then stop racing and doing wheelie right away.

Quote:
Direct answer: Yes, we are planning to do some rally for good cause, again it is depended on member's interest.
Club motive is. The Company has Stopped Producing a Successful model which was tagged "Touching Your Heart" punch line, but it really touched our heart. reproducing the same model is companies wish, but we want to retain this bike till our end, as it was stopped some year back, now the lack of getting accessories and parts (original) for it. if it continues we are not sure of saving our loved bikes with us for long. we as a Club intended to give the message to the company to produce the parts till the last enticer on the earth exists.
Good to know the MOTIVE of the Club. Hope you are stocking enough parts for your Bike.

Quote:
@Arun: see the list of car clubs around the world. Car Clubs - A complete list of carclubs from around the world.
dont say clubs for only vintage or classic. if it is a lovable vehicle, with the help of other lovers, a club is formed, for more lovers to love the vehicle more.
I plan to start a Club for Alto Lxi, Kinetic Honda ZX and Honda Unicorn soon. I LOVE these vehicles. It has a good History too.
Alto Lxi: India's Largest selling car.
Kinetic Honda: India's most successful Gear-less scooter.
Honda Unicorn: Honda's first Bike to India. First to get a mono shocks.

Last edited by arun1100 : 25th May 2010 at 22:46.
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2010, 22:54   #90
BHPian
 
Karthik1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 575
Thanked: 364 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Saar, Harley and Royal Enfield are a Century old. There are very much a Vintage! They deserve a Club!


You want your Bike to be with you forever?! Then stop racing and doing wheelie right away.


Good to know the MOTIVE of the Club. Hope you are stocking enough parts for your Bike.


I plan to start a Club for Alto Lxi and Kinetic Honda ZX soon. I LOVE these vehicles. It has a good History too.
Alto Lxi: India's Largest selling car.
Kinetic Honda: India's most successful Gear-less scooter.
it might be century old. it is the brand but not all the vehicles in it. they have the club in the name of the company even modern bikes are allowed in it. but we have the club for a particular model. if there is vintage enticer, that is also welcome. yes go ahead, i think you are not late. and if u really love them don't be late. find the people with the similar interest. believe me m800 clubs will also start soon. didn't u see the link i sent in the previous post. there are lot of modern vehicle's clubs.
Karthik1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tires for an Yamaha Enticer djjebs Motorbikes 8 16th April 2013 19:21
Yamaha Enticer - Valve Replacement revvinhard Motorbikes 3 13th February 2013 12:15
Bengaluru-Dharmastala-Kukke-Murudeshwar-Idugunji-Bengaluru in Safari 2.2L VX Dicor kdeepakk Travelogues 20 24th November 2008 12:08
Looking for a Yezdi/Eliminator/Enticer aveek Shifting gears 3 4th October 2007 18:58
Wanted Enticer in Bangalore !! jango Shifting gears 1 17th March 2007 06:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:54.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks