| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th January 2006, 13:41||#63|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Thanked: 0 Times
you can get FKR tyres...4.00X10...slickish.....tubeless. FOR 900 bucks!!!
and K&n pods are worthless at 2000 bucks, get UNI pods better everything, except advertising
|9th February 2006, 15:48||#64|
where do I get this tyres in Bangalore??
|14th February 2006, 00:11||#65|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
I think I'm getting a major bargain on a '92 Honda CBR600 F1, only 12 thousand pesos!! (50,000Rs), it does have some body issues (check the pic), but the engine is up and running, and also electric details, tyres, etc, but at 12G on the peso it still is a bargain, It can slowly be a bike project and turn it into a decent bike. The guy wanted 15,000 pesos (63G Rs) first, but now is settling for 12... I have no intention in riding it as soon as I get it, since I'm not used to so much power and not in the best of conditions (tyres are worn out and also battery probs)...
Whadaya think? 50G Rs is too much over there for such a bike? ('Cause in here 12G pesos is almost a giveaway)
|16th August 2008, 01:34||#67|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: margao goa
Thanked: 0 Times
Got a honda dio for my birthday. Always wanted to modify it..I got ripped off atleast 5 times by a lot of mechanics... Already got a k&n filter,splendor carb,bored block (.50mm more than stock) not much.. iridium plug.but somehow my bike doesn't go even a bit faster..It seen to be faster in stock.. I need Help.. Please . . I live in Goa..
|16th August 2008, 15:03||#68|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanked: 208 Times
i used 2 ride a blown kiney some 3 yrs back.. i had done the foll mods:
* shogun block and piston, ported
* k&n (at that time on a kiney) dx carb( mine was the y2k model). to cope up with the requirement of extra air, i gut the lhs panel of the kiney near the carb, got a 1.5 litre pet bottle, cut it in half horizontally and vertically, and attached it there with the bottle neck end facing the tail lamp... got it?
* i used to carry at least 10 clutch bells with me at all times, as when the bike was ripped the clutch bells used do wear out in 30 mins or so..
* i had also cut the casing near the clutch bell, and made it a quick fix one, so changing of clutch bells hardly took 10-12 mins.
* i also got a heavier clutch bell fabricated, but lost out on initial so gave it up.
* custom made expansion chamber
* bike did 110 kmph one downhill, compared with a p150 riding alongside.
it was one crazy scoot. was the fastest amongst my then friends. was simply crazy. parted with it for 11k.
other mods included 100/90 tubeless fkr ja600 tyres, analog clock on dash and a red/black paintjob
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|24th American Muscle Car, Hot-Rod meet! (My pics)||Stratos||The International Automotive Scene||18||7th March 2010 21:56|
|hot-rod amby......hows it?||manticore||Modifications & Accessories||26||27th May 2009 18:19|
|Hot Rod legend Boyd Coddington passes away.||Vid6639||The International Automotive Scene||14||29th February 2008 10:20|
|Pics: Safari Hot Rod!!!||khanak||Modifications & Accessories||54||17th January 2007 20:11|
|Build your hot rod and drag!!!||Harrie||Shifting gears||13||16th May 2005 12:26|