Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 23rd June 2011, 21:36   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hero honda Hunk revamped with trendy features! Any upgrade for CBZ extreme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
Hey
A.S.S - After Sales Service. No need to google, you should have used the search option in TBhp website. Good to know that Honda is holding up strong. Wishes. Underrated and under sold too! same is the case with my girl too(Suzuki GS150), probably one of the fantastic 150 bike. Such bikes outshined by the trendy looking ones. So unfortunate! Anyways enjoy your ride.
After sales service needs no mention, pathetic to say the least! The only problem as such with the bike as soon as I put my hands on it was the seat. All Hero Honda's have horribly fitting seats which move around like crazy. And yes, absence of an engine kill switch which I still cannot justify.
ashwin.terminat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 21:46   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Hero honda Hunk revamped with trendy features! Any upgrade for CBZ extreme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
After sales service needs no mention, pathetic to say the least! The only problem as such with the bike as soon as I put my hands on it was the seat. All Hero Honda's have horribly fitting seats which move around like crazy. And yes, absence of an engine kill switch which I still cannot justify.
I can understand the absence of engine kill, since I find this really useful in signals. Last time when i was driving, I was standing next to a new hunk and i found little odd that they have missed this simple switch but remembered to have a rear disk and LED tail.
AlphaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 22:31   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
I can understand the absence of engine kill, since I find this really useful in signals. Last time when i was driving, I was standing next to a new hunk and i found little odd that they have missed this simple switch but remembered to have a rear disk and LED tail.
more so in the case of the ZM-R. With LED Tail, FI, Oil Cooled and what not. Still lacks a simple switch to shut off the engine.
ashwin.terminat is offline   Reply With Quote