Team-BHP - Owner's Manual Scans of Indian Motorcycles
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Owner's Manual Scans of Indian Motorcycles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/90031-owners-manual-scans-indian-motorcycles.html)

Hi all,

My scanner has been FINALLY replaced

I have the following Manuals scanned for download:

1. TVS-Suzuki Supra (uploaded a long time ago)

2. Yamaha RXZ 5-speed

3. Yezdi 175 CDI

Here is the Link to DOWNLOAD:

alokbalsekar

Coming up soon:

RX100 Workshop Manuals (version 1 and 2)

Rajdoot 175 Workshop Manual

Rajdoot 175 Parts Catalog (Both Old and New Catalogs)

Excellent work from a passionate Biker!! Thank you very much for sharing what you have with you. Personally I would wait for the Rajdoot 175 Workshop manual.

With thanks and regards

UPDATE:

Hi I have uploaded the Original Sales brochures for the following bikes:

1. Yezdi 350 Twin
2. Yezdi RoadKing
3. Yezdi Classic
4. Yezdi 175
5. Yezdi 175 Deluxe
6. Yezdi Colt DLX 50cc

Hope someone does the favor with Suzuki Intruder's & Yamaha MT01's service manuals also !!!

Jonny, why would you need soft copies when you have a hard book from the company?

manson.

strangely, got none !!!

Hi all,

The location is:

https://sites.google.com/site/alokbalsekar/

Hey Alok ! I have the owners manual of RD 350 with me. How do i upload it? let me know if I can email you the same and you can upload it then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2101844)
Hey Alok ! I have the owners manual of RD 350 with me. How do i upload it? let me know if I can email you the same and you can upload it then.

NO FAIR!!! Having a manual without the bike?!!!!

;)

I have the manual too, but as rddreams.com has already uploaded the manual, I did not bother to upload it ...

I am uploading the Shogun owner's manual now, check in say, 30 mins ...

Can we have these on the forum itself, rather than third party websites?

Is it legal to share these and are the forum heads in favor of such a step?

I have a Classic 350 (Dead sure no one would want it :P), and might have the RX100's (really need to look for it).

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssYouWe (Post 2102265)
Can we have these on the forum itself, rather than third party websites?

I have a Classic 350 (Dead sure no one would want it :P), and might have the RX100's (really need to look for it).

Pls upload the Classic 350 manual .... hope it is the cast iron 18 bhp one

Oh it isn't. It is the new UCE 350.
Which is why I thought it would make little sense, as every new owner would have it already. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by alok_balsekar (Post 2102247)
NO FAIR!!! Having a manual without the bike?!!!!

;)

I have the manual too, but as rddreams.com has already uploaded the manual, I did not bother to upload it ...

I am uploading the Shogun owner's manual now, check in say, 30 mins ...

haha yeah. Always wanted to get my hands on the bike so started collecting the other stuff before actually getting the bike.:) Anyways, as rightly pointed out by you, rddreams already has the manual so no need to upload it separately. I might have the manual for Kawasaki Bajaj RTZ 100 CC bike. dont know if anybody would want that lol: but incase needed, let me know so that i scan it and send it across.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350biker (Post 2102660)
haha yeah. Always wanted to get my hands on the bike so started collecting the other stuff before actually getting the bike.:) Anyways, as rightly pointed out by you, rddreams already has the manual so no need to upload it separately. I might have the manual for Kawasaki Bajaj RTZ 100 CC bike. dont know if anybody would want that lol: but incase needed, let me know so that i scan it and send it across.

KB100 rtz gimme gimme gimme

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssYouWe (Post 2102265)

I see no issue in uploading manufacturer-printed owners manuals to the forum. Please go ahead.