Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes

Old 15th February 2011, 17:02   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriag

Nice writeup buddy. May I request you to post some pics in the daytime from the side angles ?

Regards,
Rajesh
2500cc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 18:30   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriag

Sure that too will come up in a day or two!
AlphaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 20:01   #18
BHPian

All Suzuki bikes are good and very very resonably prices (got my Heat with just my conveyance allowance)... The name is a joke Heat, but the gaadi is a zero maintenance one. And man, she can take lot of punishment without any complaint!!!
Leepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 20:19   #19
Senior - BHPian

NIce one mate, reminds of my beloved CBZ and till now i didnt realize that its going to be 12 years in this April, the affair is still continuing and strong.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2011, 08:34   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
NIce one mate, reminds of my beloved CBZ and till now i didnt realize that its going to be 12 years in this April, the affair is still continuing and strong.

12 years and still going strong! Wow man!! Wishing you more of such happy years. Anyways, update, day time pics will be up by tomorrow.sorry for the delay busy with some work.
Old 22nd February 2011, 14:50   #21
BHPian

Hi AlphaKilo,

Congratulations on this heavenly match. May you and your newly wedded wife have a happily married life.

I too am looking forward to marrying my new girlfriend and guess what, she looks exactly similar to yours. But it is always good to take your friend's advice even in such matters. So I would request you to elaborate on your experiences, starting from the first night to till date, for us to take clues from it.

And yes, more daytime pics of your wife, for us to appreciate her better. Hope you wouldn't mind.
SankalpDesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2011, 11:53   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SankalpDesai View Post
Hi AlphaKilo,

Congratulations on this heavenly match. May you and your newly wedded wife have a happily married life.

I too am looking forward to marrying my new girlfriend and guess what, she looks exactly similar to yours. But it is always good to take your friend's advice even in such matters. So I would request you to elaborate on your experiences, starting from the first night to till date, for us to take clues from it.

And yes, more daytime pics of your wife, for us to appreciate her better. Hope you wouldn't mind.
Thanks man! I am sure you are going to fall in love with her all over again.

Finally here is the most awaited query in the thread answered! Pics of "The Angel" in day light..(How mean of you men!! Eager to look at somebody's wife Boys are always boys). Well guys, you see it takes lot of time to convince a woman, as the married ones(and the ones with girlfriends) here might know(fortunately or unfortunately, in reality I am still single and happy about it!! So I have little idea, all the knowledge is from hear-say and watching my friends around). So it was really a huge task to convince her for a photo session. She resisted, cried and even got angry over me! But finally when she understood that the boys here are like her brothers, she agreed for the pics. I shot the pics at the basement of my house, so excuse me if you see some windows and stairs, just keep your stares at her and forget the stairs you see around.

The day I was down with my cam, she started all over again, resisted that she won't let me shoot..
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02159.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02161.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02160_bearbeitet1.jpg  

Old 23rd February 2011, 12:03   #23
BHPian

Finally managed to convince her and slowly she let me in.
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02164.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02165.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02166.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02167.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-dsc02163.jpg  

Old 23rd February 2011, 13:40   #24
BHPian

Final set of pics. There are lot many of them..
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-1.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-2.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-3.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-4.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-5.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-6.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-7.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-8.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-9.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-10.jpg  

Old 23rd February 2011, 13:41   #25
BHPian

Always listen to your Wifeyy!
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-11.jpg  

Old 23rd February 2011, 13:46   #26
BHPian

More of her. Will be going into the details soon.

1. She spins into life

2. Her extra power. Always there, just ask her and she'll give in within no time

3. Her Heart!

4. Shying away

5 - 7 Her various poses for you all to admire

8. Looking straight into your eyes and telling you she means business and no staring at a woman for too long!

There is more to come. It will contain detailed pics of her heart and the secret of her power. There is a set explaining her brain and her ability to do some electronics and digital data processing stuff! She holds a degree in Mechatronics man! Wait is on again for time being.
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-12.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-13.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-14.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-15.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-16.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-17.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-18.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-19.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-20.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-21.jpg  

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 23rd February 2011 at 13:54.
AlphaKilo is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2011, 14:04   #27
Senior - BHPian

Please remove that tank cover actually it spoils the colour apart from good amount of scratches.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2011, 14:21   #28
BHPian

too much of anything is not good for health. So now its time for some reading guys. To go in more detail about the life so far with her..

First of all, she was no stranger to me as I had been tracking her for quite long. Thanks to T-BHP there was one review here by one of our mem's who had back then bought a GS. So after going through that review I started searching for more reviews and found most of them praising the bike and very less of negatives. Well, I would lying if I am to saying there is no negative in her, afterall we all have negatives and she's bound to have a few too. But the her positives made her negatives look so puny, that I decided to neglect them.

The most important thing I liked, like and everytime I ask her for a ride will fall in love again, is her knowledge in digital data. Wow she's got a big memory, in order to keep me on time, she updates me with time, the miles I munched in her company, the speed with which we are munching miles leaving the world behind and the best feature of all is the way she tells me which level of her performance she's in.(I mean the gear indicator, for the ones who ride the "Definitely Male" bike, well men riding men, doesn't that sound odd to you guys?? No offence meant guys, just for fun!) She even remembers the last trip we made together. she has the power to show two trips which can be individually calculated!! Isn't she intelligent? That's why I said she holds a degree in Mechatronics. So many calculations and so much mathematics.

Then coming to the way she puts her foot forward, once you slot her into her performance level 1, you will still be left wondering whether she's ready to go or not, because her heart beats are so silent, you never hear them, but it always beats for me. just hold her hand, there she goes, not a jerk, nor a bump. As you progress in the levels of performance, one would expect the performance to drop, but no, she strives for more and keeps going on and on untill 110kmph(max i could do so far, sure she would do more) and even at the point she is still spinning at just 7500rpms and with another 500 to go for the red line. Even at that speed you hear very little of her heart beating, so smooth, so silent.

not to make it long, I shall continue this in the next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Please remove that tank cover actually it spoils the colour apart from good amount of scratches.
I am planning to do that, but no place to keep my documents and its gets really dirty under the seat space. So just left the cover to stay.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by n_aditya : 2nd March 2011 at 14:55. Reason: posts merged
Old 24th February 2011, 14:15   #29
Senior - BHPian

Very nice pics! Your narration along with the pics makes it an enjoyable thread.

I too am not a big fan of tank bags. They end up causing more harm than good. But like you say carrying docs can be a problem. I used to put them in the plastic cover along with the PUC and store them under seat. Nowadays I just put them in my office bag when riding as its more convenient and handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
I am planning to do that, but no place to keep my documents and its gets really dirty under the seat space. So just left the cover to stay.
abhinav.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2011, 13:24   #30
BHPian

Basically, the instrument console is similar to other digital consoles, except for the ride mode control and gear indicator. There are three modes in the ride mode

1. Eco mode - economy mode, the throttle response is tuned to optimum fuel efficiency and power output is very low. The High RPM indicator glows when the RPM/Speed crosses 6000RPM/60kmpH, warning the driver to slow down
2. Power Mode - Dont worry about the fuel economy, high power available, no RPM indication untill 10K RPM.
3. I know what I am doing mode - No display comes up indicating the mode. No RPM indication comes up, power and fuel economy depends on riding habit.

1. Basic view
a. Left circle - Analogue Tachometer
b. Small box in the Analogue console - Gear indicator
c. Top half of digital area - speed indicator + ride mode indicator
d. Bottom half - Odo(Odo+tripA+tripB) + Fuel + Time

2. Display during change mode

3. Switched to Eco Mode

4. Trip A + Eco

5. Trip B + Eco

6. Trip B + Power mode
Attached Thumbnails
Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-23.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-24.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-25.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-26.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-27.jpg  

Riding the Way of Life - Suzuki GS150R A proposal, The Engagement and the Marriage-28.jpg  

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 1st March 2011 at 13:27.