Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Old 3rd January 2017, 17:01   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)

I recently purchased a used Honda Civic and was looking for a reliable place to get wheel alignment and balancing done. Fortunately stumbled upon this thread and decided to give Trevor a call.

Fixed an appointment for 1 P.M. on a Saturday and even though Trevor was not at the shop, he decided to come down and personally inspect the car. He is a gem of a person and you will enjoy having a conversation with him. While you are busy chatting with him, his boys, who are thoroughly trained by Trevor himself and know their stuff well, will be doing all that is necessary to get your car to go in a...ahhh..."straight line".

The whole job took about an hour after which Trevor explained what all was done and I was good to go. Trevor has called me back after clocking 1,000 KM for a complimentary check-up.

P.S. This was next in line:
Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)-img_0878.jpg

Best,
Enigmatic

Last edited by Enigmatic : 3rd January 2017 at 17:12.
Enigmatic is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2017, 11:55   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Wheel Balancing & Alignment : Straight Line (Santacruz W, Mumbai)

Took my BRV for it's first tyre rotation and WA/WB to Straight Line and Trevor and his team did a great job. Had called him and fixed a 5 pm appointment, which was religiously adhered to by both of us.
Trevor did a great job in explaining details about the work done on my tyres. After 45 minutes, I was a happy customer and headed back home.
riteshritesh is offline   Reply With Quote