Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2012, 20:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Used Car Dealer : BrokerDalal (Andheri, Mumbai)

I have recently procured a used Honda Civic from BrokerDalal. You can read all about it here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...matic-cng.html

It's a pain to find good, genuine guys who deal transparently in clean, non-accidental cars. BrokerDalal is one of them. They have 50-60 cars in their arsenal at any given point of time, which means that you can buy a car from all price brackets. They provide a test-drive and detailed documents before purchasing the car and also do a good job during delivery, valeting the car and attaching ribbons on the car, making it an almost 'new car experience'
www.brokerdalal.com

Pros:
  • Well established, young, enthusiastic, approachable chaps.
  • WILL not sell the wrong car to you.
  • Have their own office in a a fixed premise, unlike many 'brokers'.
  • A large variety to choose from.
  • Provide the papers and reveal all details of the car before selling.
  • Provide a short test drive.
  • Flexible in terms of payment.
  • Provide insurance (in my case, instant insurance --- 2 days).
  • Great valeting, good clean car.
  • Have an idea about the entire service history of the car and provide you with pointers about the next service.
  • True to their word.
  • Quick processing.
  • DELIVERY on Sunday (they kept open so I could take my car on Dad's birthday).
    Website managed by Carwale itself, and they update their inventory on the web daily so one can see their entire stock online

Cons:
  • Can be difficult to find their office in Andheri if you don't know the way around.
  • Small, narrow lane so TD is just a formality.
  • Slightly high on the asking prices.

Contact: Aashish on +91 9820013456 | Mail: sales@brokerdalal.com

Map location: (19.12294 72.851425)

Used Car Dealer : BrokerDalal (Andheri, Mumbai)-brokerdalal.jpg

Last edited by moralfibre : 7th October 2012 at 08:12.
frankmehta is offline   (11) Thanks Reply With Quote

Old 11th December 2012, 09:51   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Used Car Dealer : BrokerDalal (Andheri, Mumbai)

Quoting price is around 10% - 15% higher than the market value, 'not negotiable'
yogeshnagpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2012, 19:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Cons:
Can be difficult to find their office in Andheri if you don't know the way around.
Small, narrow lane so TD is just a formality.
Slightly high on the asking prices.
No doubt. They do have higher asking prices, but if you are really serious about buying a car, they most definitely negotiate. Like in my case. They were asking for 525,000 and I got it for 4,45,000
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2014, 18:42   #4
BHPian

Bumping up an old thread

Just visited Broker Dalal for a used Civic. People are no doubt friendly but the asking prices are really sky high: 6.22 Lakh for a 2010 Civic S MT (not negotiable! ). That too the Civic was in just about average condition with various visible scratches inside and outside the car and a broken indicator. It was advertised as a V version and when I pointed it out it was a S I was told it must have been a different car even though the number plates of both the cars matched!

I found a similar Civic for 5L negotiable at other dealers.

I guess if you don't know much about cars and are willing to pay a big premium for nice service its a good place to buy car, otherwise there are many better deals out there.
Foxbat is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2014, 00:24   #5
BHPian

Hey frankmehta thanks for the recommendation.

I was looking for a used Chevy Beat and shortlisted few listings on CarWale. Almost finalized on a car that was standing at Shaman but another guy beat me (pun unintended) to me by few minutes.

Saw the second car at Broker Dalal. Black Beat LS with around 15k on the ODO.

The guys Ashish and Darshan are friendly and quite knowledgeable. Was promptly given a test drive of the cars that I liked i.e. this Beat and a Punto. They had around 85-90 cars from various segments and price points.

The car was in great condition with few minor issues that were promptly sorted before delivery.

We did negotiate on the asking price and I exchanged my Spark too.

All papers were shown and everything was clean.

Overall, it was a good and smooth experience and the car was kept ready on time with ribbons too.

I will definitely recommend BrokerDalal to my friends and if I'm on the lookout for another used car then I'll surely consider going to them again.

A 5-Star rating from me!
StrangeWizard is offline   Reply With Quote