Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Old 19th March 2017, 23:14   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default re: "At Home" Maintenance, Repairs, Accessories etc. - WagenWerkz (Mumbai)

WagenWerkz is currently in the process of restoring my Mercedes W124 mechanically and cosmetically. When I acquired the car, it was standing for four years, and every possible damage that nature could inflict, had taken it's toll. Since this particular imported variant of the W124 is very rare, it was well worth saving- and that's where Jatin came into the picture.

There's still a few weeks of work left before the car hits the road, but my observations and experience with WagenWerkz has been entirely satisfying, for reasons outlined below, and more:

1) Jatin is extremely passionate when it comes to cars, especially Mercedes.

2) He gives personal attention to the smallest of problems, and will try to find a solution. He is personally on the shop floor most of the time.

3) His understanding of the problem, and assessment of repair costs is usually accurate. He will try to save/ repair as many parts as possible.

4) He is quick to source OEM parts when required, and at reasonable costs.

5) He is approachable and available at all times of the day (even late night) to answer one's queries.

I will of course, write a full review once my car is on the road- as there is too much work being carried out at the moment, for me to be able to get to specifics. But meanwhile- I would wholeheartedly recommend WagenWerkz to this community of dedicated petrolheads.
SuperSelect is offline   Reply With Quote