Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Old 3rd November 2016, 00:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hydrographic Printing for Alloy Wheels & Parts : H2O Graphix (Mumbai)

Maybe OT here, but one of the most interesting uses of this hydrographic printing was unveiled recently by Tesla - The Solar Roof!

More - https://www.tesla.com/solar

Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2016, 14:11   #17
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hydrographic Printing for Alloy Wheels & Parts : H2O Graphix (Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
By the way, I was browsing through one of the Facebook groups and I found this:
One thing I didn't mention in my post (since it was more of a B2B offering) is the H2OGraphix & the parent company (Photokina Chemicals, GJ) do also offer consulting and training for people who want to set up their own hydrograpic centers. They are also suppliers of the raw materials used (chemicals, films etc), and Aerotek Coatings is one of their clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Of late, I've been seeing a lot of car dealerships using this process on display cars to jazz them up. Faux wood and carbon fibre treatments seem to be the hot favorites.
True! Here's 2 slightly strange ones I left out of the original post:
Name:  IMG_3962.JPG
Views: 281
Size:  353.4 KB

Hydrographic Printing for Alloy Wheels & Parts : H2O Graphix (Mumbai)-vw-wheel-cap-2.jpg

Your Ritz mirrors though...
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote