Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Old 9th June 2010, 11:00   #1
Team-BHP Support
Default Battery Sales : Dimple Auto Agency (Prabhadevi, Mumbai)

Products sold:
• Automobile Batteries

Services offered:
• Change of battery, Charging old batteries.

What I like:
• Door to door service. They will send a new or service battery to your house on a scooter and fit it so you are not stranded

What I don't like:
• Limited brands on offer

Speciality / USP:
Simple old fashioned personal service.

Contact Information: 24222319

My Remarks:
Since the company I work for is based in Prabhadevi they are convienent for all the company cars (over 20) and we get almost all cars done here. I have recommended this place to friends and family and not had a complaint.

Google Maps

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th June 2010 at 11:59. Reason: Fixing one bold tag
navin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 12:20   #2
Default Exact directions for Dimple Battery

Many thanks for the info. Am planning to take my car there to get the battery replaced ( if required). I telephoned them and it seems that the exact location of the shop is something like this :

Turn left from Siddhivinayak temple, keeping Ravidra Natya Mandir to your left. Take the first right ( toward Stanrose Mill Compound), take the first right ( at a traffic signal) and then keep looking to the left for Dimple.

Is that correct?

I am asking this because I wouldn't like the car to stall ( low specific gravity)
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2012, 14:41   #3
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Battery Sales : Dimple Auto Agency (Prabhadevi, Mumbai)

Used Dimple Auto Agency's service many times over the years for various cars. They promote Exide, but I'm not complaining. Never had any trouble with batteries fitted by them. The owner is decent and helpful and as Navin said, "They will send a new or service battery to your house on a scooter and fit it so you are not stranded."
Aditya is online now   Reply With Quote