Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 12th November 2016, 20:13   #2746
BHPian

Default Re: Volkswagen Jetta : Test Drive & Review

I also got the car back from my 1st year service from Elite Motors. Software update was also done - as shiva mentions even i havent noticed any drop in mileage or power. Bill was 14k odd but i was charged 250 bucks for pickup.

Some idiot biker had banged the front door - SA told me better to replace the door as it is under Zero dep - so he has ordered it with a lead time of 10 days. So far the experience in Elite motors has been better than VW whitefield.
ethanhunt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2016, 18:02   #2747
BHPian

Default Re: Volkswagen Jetta : Test Drive & Review

I had recall done for my Jetta today. The work was completed in three hours. Apparently a rectifier is added and ECU update are done. The rectifier is got to do with the fuel system, is what the service advisor claimed. He told me the vehicle's pick up would improve, which I don't believe and that he wasn't sure about the mileage. So I think there would be a drop in mileage. When the car was given back, got a complimentary set useful car cleaning like windshield solution, interior and glass cleaner. Indian customers aren't as lucky as the US customers who got 10,000 USD as compensation.
Dani7766 is offline   Reply With Quote