Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 29th September 2016, 16:05   #1591
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Honda Brio : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestarke View Post
Honda killed the previous gen Brio with exorbitant pricing and I hope they won't do the same again!
Going by the history, all Honda cars are almost always priced at the higher end of the segment spectrum, and always more than equivalent competition.

I do not expect anything different this time.
In any case, it is just a facelift and will not see much changes in prices. Any material reduction in prices is not on cards..
vinit.merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 23:09   #1592
Senior - BHPian

Does anyone here know what the exact part numbers for the stock Honda Brio shockers are? I would have loved to replace my stock shockers with Bilstein B6 on stock springs, but I don't know the part numbers. Are the shocks in our Brio the same as that of the Jazz or the Fit (internationally) or are the mounting points different?
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 23:14   #1593
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
Does anyone here know what the exact part numbers for the stock Honda Brio shockers are? I would have loved to replace my stock shockers with Bilstein B6 on stock springs, but I don't know the part numbers. Are the shocks in our Brio the same as that of the Jazz or the Fit (internationally) or are the mounting points different?
Afaik jazz and brio shocks are interchangeable!
reignofchaos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2016, 23:43   #1594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
Please do share your feedback ones you get the B6 as I am also looking to upgrade in my Brio but it is not on the cards soon. I need to understand the tangible benefits before I invest too much on it.
SpoiledBratt is offline   Reply With Quote