Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2013, 22:02   #391
PPS
Senior - BHPian
 
PPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,884
Thanked: 1,732 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Any Dzire Ldi owner over here? Does the Ldi come with wheel-caps? I haven't got them on mine!
Maruti didn't provide mirror on the left hand side on my first generation Swift Ldi but good to see that they have given these on the base variants now.
Also, drove the car for a few kms in my colony, the braking seemed fine thankfully!

Last edited by PPS : 21st February 2013 at 22:06.
PPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2013, 23:23   #392
Senior - BHPian
 
dZired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 1,613
Thanked: 6,524 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Any Dzire Ldi owner over here? Does the Ldi come with wheel-caps? I haven't got them on mine!
No. Wheel caps come with the V trims (vxi and vdi). The base variants come with steel rims only.
dZired is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2013, 13:31   #393
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 49
Thanked: Once
Default Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Just booked the Silky Silver SWIFT DZIRE ZDI, registration in GOA. Will be getting the delivery sometime around 10th March. The stock tires are Goodyear Duraplus.
Irwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2013, 19:53   #394
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

I have booked a Dzire VDI, working out the finances now and the wait period quoted is 4-5weeks. Took the beige color as the missus quite liked that color. Absolutely no discounts or freebies... :(. Will update post the delivery. Total OTR is 8.27.
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2013, 10:16   #395
BHPian
 
Dr.Nishath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BANGALORE
Posts: 47
Thanked: 36 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

does anybody have any idea as to what the OTR for the Zdi variant in bangalore is??
Dr.Nishath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 23:51   #396
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Nishath View Post
does anybody have any idea as to what the OTR for the Zdi variant in bangalore is??
9.21L, OTR for the ZDI Variant. "0" offers on even the petrol variant

I did check at multiple dealerships, all of them have the same price list. Most of them do not even have a TD vehicle for Dzire. They offer you a TD on the Swift and then ask you to make up your mind
dass is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 16:19   #397
BHPian
 
JoshMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 90
Thanked: 44 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I have booked a Dzire VDI, working out the finances now and the wait period quoted is 4-5weeks. Took the beige color as the missus quite liked that color. Absolutely no discounts or freebies... :(. Will update post the delivery. Total OTR is 8.27.
wait period is 4-5 weeks - that's it?? I have heard of draconian stories indicating waiting period of 3-4 months.
Well congrats for the car, biege colour looks fabulous, BTW I also own the biege beauty (Vdi) but its the prev-gen car.
JoshMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 16:34   #398
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
wait period is 4-5 weeks - that's it?? I have heard of draconian stories indicating waiting period of 3-4 months.
Well congrats for the car, biege colour looks fabulous, BTW I also own the biege beauty (Vdi) but its the prev-gen car.
Thank you

I may actually be getting the car this weekend, thats a little over 2 weeks since I booked it. Waiting for the dealer to confirm today. It helps to know people in the right places, however that still "DID NOT" (last time I typed dint, got a warning from GTO, hence the caps ) help me get any discounts, freebies or offers. There was not even a corporate discount on offer.
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 16:42   #399
BHPian
 
JoshMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 90
Thanked: 44 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

If you see any newspaper ad, nowhere will you see any discounts/schemes/freebies for Swift /Dzire. Maruti has been sticking to this strategy right from inception and guess, they are being little snobbish for these 2 gems. All the ownership reports would probably justify this!

Slightly OT, have you decided upon the accessories/tyre upgrade/ICE change etc. options beforehand? It will be good if you go through the various threads on the site and shortlist them i.e. if you want to change!

Last edited by JoshMachine : 19th March 2013 at 16:45. Reason: Addition
JoshMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 19:56   #400
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
If you see any newspaper ad, nowhere will you see any discounts/schemes/freebies for Swift /Dzire. Maruti has been sticking to this strategy right from inception and guess, they are being little snobbish for these 2 gems. All the ownership reports would probably justify this!

Slightly OT, have you decided upon the accessories/tyre upgrade/ICE change etc. options beforehand? It will be good if you go through the various threads on the site and shortlist them i.e. if you want to change!
I Frustrati

The only upgrade planned for now are the tyres and seat covers at Imperial. I have been speaking to Vidyut and getting some tips. Need to wait till i save on some $$ and then plan for more upgrades. This car pretty much comes with everything, so no real plans to change that for another couple of years,
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2013, 16:17   #401
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Just read this news article "MARUTI OFFERS DISCOUNT ON SWIFT AND DZIRE"

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/market/a...e-otherstories

I may be getting mine tomorrow and the dealer has flatly refused to provide me anything. Talk about bad timings.
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2013, 16:38   #402
BHPian
 
JoshMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 90
Thanked: 44 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

I can understand your sentiment, but believe me - after you clock some miles, you wont feel let down...am penning the LTOR of my Dzire shortly.
JoshMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2013, 11:48   #403
BHPian
 
hungrygamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: bangalore
Posts: 42
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Small update on accessories

Purchased a 3d type mat (4 pieces) from snapdeal . com @ 1500/-
Fits perfectly my 2012 dzire , has Velcro straps which sticks to carpet and do not move lets see how long they last
hungrygamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2013, 20:42   #404
BHPian
 
dass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 974
Thanked: 366 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

I looked at the website and could not locate this one. Can you provide the direct link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrygamer View Post
Small update on accessories

Purchased a 3d type mat (4 pieces) from snapdeal . com @ 1500/-
Fits perfectly my 2012 dzire , has Velcro straps which sticks to carpet and do not move lets see how long they last
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2013, 23:21   #405
BHPian
 
hungrygamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: bangalore
Posts: 42
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I looked at the website and could not locate this one. Can you provide the direct link?
There you go

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...s-black/668759

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...668758?pos=0;2
hungrygamer is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DZire gets fulfilled : 2013 Silky Silver Maruti DZire Vxi dZired Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 50 14th July 2014 11:39
Let's Dzire again, but this time ZDi. My Maruti Dzire. EDIT: Totalled rockporiom Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 86 18th November 2013 16:26
Suspension upgrade for Dzire (Maruti Swift Dzire) Murugan Modifications & Accessories 15 12th September 2010 12:34


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:13.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks